Question about Bauhaus stamps

Old April 19th 05, 09:26 AM
amesh \(Mette\)

Default Question about Bauhaus stamps

I have come across this image of four Bauhaus-stamps, depicting four
different chairs of this style.
http://queries.heindorffhus.dk/Bauhaus-Chairs.jpg

The stamps appear to be from the US, but I do not see any mention of the
year of issue. Considering the face value of 37c, they must have appeared
from late 2003 to date. I have searched Lloyd's Virtual Stamp Club for
further info, but cannot find them described there.

I hope someone out there can help me with a further description, including
the year of issue, please?
--
Best regards
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)

Old April 19th 05, 10:08 PM
TC Blair

"amesh \(Mette\)" wrote in message . dk...
I have come across this image of four Bauhaus-stamps, depicting four
different chairs of this style.
http://queries.heindorffhus.dk/Bauhaus-Chairs.jpg

The stamps appear to be from the US, but I do not see any mention of the
year of issue. Considering the face value of 37c, they must have appeared
from late 2003 to date. I have searched Lloyd's Virtual Stamp Club for
further info, but cannot find them described there.

I hope someone out there can help me with a further description, including
the year of issue, please?

Mette:

I examined my Scott to the end of 2002, as well as
the USPS Annual stamp programs in Linns for the years
2003, 2004 and 2005 without any luck so far.

Given the quality of your scan, could those items maybe
be private cinderella stamp designs made to look like US stamps?

Blair
Old April 20th 05, 10:10 AM
amesh \(Mette\)

"TC Blair" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
- snip -

I examined my Scott to the end of 2002, as well as
the USPS Annual stamp programs in Linns for the years
2003, 2004 and 2005 without any luck so far.

Blair, I too have gone through the USPS annual stamp program for those
years, and didn't find anything either.

Given the quality of your scan, could those items maybe
be private cinderella stamp designs made to look like US stamps?

They could easily, and I have passed your suggestion on to the person who
has the stamps exhibited on a website (not my own).

Thanks for your time, I do appreciate that you have checked too :-)

Mette