Bell&Howell/Olympic decks-alignment tapes-replacement pads & motors-Ebay-8track auctions

Old October 20th 05, 01:28 PM
bicycle

Default Nudo Calling employers.

66FOURDOOR wrote:
you mean Rick has moved to Erie, Pa. now ?

Yeah, I'm there at this moment, retard.

Old October 20th 05, 01:28 PM
66FOURDOOR

Default Bell&Howell/Olympic decks-alignment tapes-replacement pads & motors-Ebay-8track auctions

got ya that time- you double post replied

SS Ron sinking...

Old October 20th 05, 02:56 PM
Frugal Joe

"66FOURDOOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
you mean Rick has moved to Erie, Pa. now ?

Nah,

That's where his stalking victim lives.

Old October 20th 05, 05:54 PM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"66FOURDOOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
you mean Rick has moved to Erie, Pa. now ?

Nah,

That's where his stalking victim lives.

Is that like you stalking JD? I recall that you also contacted his
employer. You also stalked Travis until he threatened to kill you and
then you went crying to alt.lawyers because of "death threats". What a
punk.

Old October 20th 05, 07:01 PM
DeserTBoB

On 20 Oct 2005 09:54:27 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

Is that like you stalking JD? I recall that you also contacted his
employer. You also stalked Travis until he threatened to kill you and
then you went crying to alt.lawyers because of "death threats". What a
punk. snip

Trolls will be trolls!

Old October 21st 05, 01:09 AM
yodedude2

LOL! Yup, you sure got me that time! LOL!!

Once again, you try to divert from the issue at hand. It won't work.

Be advised that the item listed as an "Audiotex alignment tape" is not
an Audiotex alignment tape but rather a homemade dubbed copy. later,
ron

Old October 21st 05, 01:27 AM
DeserTBoB

On 20 Oct 2005 17:09:43 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

LOL! Yup, you sure got me that time! LOL!!

Once again, you try to divert from the issue at hand. It won't work.

Be advised that the item listed as an "Audiotex alignment tape" is not
an Audiotex alignment tape but rather a homemade dubbed copy. later,
ron snip

Each buyer of these frauds should be sent an email advising them that
they've been defrauded and should demand a refund. Then, the buyer
can lodge a fraud complaint with eBay's security section, and
66fourdoor will cease to exist. Additionally, every time he lists one
of his frauds on eBay, a message to security should be sent advising
eBay of him selling counterfeit items. Enough of those, and he'll be
gone. That's how we got rid of his "collsitesandsounds" account for
the "So Wrong, They're Right" scam.

dB