Open Letter

Old October 16th 05, 12:50 AM
yodedude2

Default Open Letter

charlie, you didn't answer the question. I'm sorry if you don't have
the conscience or the spine to answer the question, but perhaps your
mental abilities have been overtaxed. Try again.

So I put it to you, charlie, to answer the following question in a
straightforward manner, without offering an excuse, without cowering
behind 'feedback' or some other irrelevant rationalization, without
dodging the question--search your conscience, show your spine, use your

intelligence--and answer:

Why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your homemade
dubbed copy alignment tape?

And here's another question: why are you too scared to answer the
above question about your continual dishonesty?

later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 16th 05, 04:22 AM
66FOURDOOR

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=66fourd...

Old October 16th 05, 04:55 AM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

Keep impressing us with that unknown word you want us to look up.
You're looking smarter by the post.

Old October 17th 05, 03:20 PM
66fourdoor

call anytime, we'll talk...

oh, that's right, you're in hiding after your move to Texas from
Massachusetts

Old October 17th 05, 10:20 PM
bicycle

66fourdoor wrote:
call anytime, we'll talk...

Call his employer Charlie, like you did "mine".

oh, that's right, you're in hiding after your move to Texas from
Massachusetts

Keeping tabs on him, that's pretty sick ain't it?

Old October 18th 05, 01:01 AM
yodedude2

Now tell us all, what is it that you would tell me on the phone that
you're too scared to post?

later, ron

Old October 18th 05, 12:05 PM
66fourdoor

you seem to be misinformed, because the alignment tape just got 2 more
positive feedbacks

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

perhaps you were misled by someone ?

Old October 18th 05, 10:45 PM
bicycle

yodedude2 wrote:
Now tell us all, what is it that you would tell me on the phone that
you're too scared to post?

This "call anytime" business seems mighty gay if you ask me. I'll bet
he's going to ask you out on a date.

Old October 19th 05, 01:03 PM
yodedude2

No, you haven't misled me charlie, because I don't trust you.

I was stating a fact:

Be advised that the item listed as an "Audiotex alignment tape" is not
an Audiotex alignment tape but rather a homemade dubbed copy. later,
ron