Open Letter

Old October 14th 05, 12:45 PM
yodedude2

Default Open Letter

Open Letter to charlie:

Once again, you have stooped to name calling. You are implying
vulgarity. According to your old modus operandi, violent threats
should follow shortly. I realize you may be skating on thin ice with
your ISP; we'll see.

Intelligent people realize your behavior is an admission of defeat on
the issue. Now that you've acknowledged your disnoest behavior, people
want to know why. Some may think you're stupid. They may think you're
evil. They may think you're greedy. They may think you're mentally
ill. But people don't know for sure.

The only valid reason you've ever acknowledged for continuing your
dishonest listing in its current state is that being honest would cost
you a few dollars. All else you have offered are irrationalizations,
excuses, and diversions from the real issue: your dishonest listing.

So I put it to you, charlie, to answer the following question in a
straightforward manner, without offering an excuse, without cowering
behind 'feedback' or some other irrelevant rationalization, without
dodging the question--search your conscience, show your spine, use your
intelligence--and answer:

Why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your homemade
dubbed copy alignment tape?

later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 02:38 PM
66FOURDOOR

Ron,

Until you change your gender-challenged lifestyle, you have no basis to
throw stones at anyone- you're living in your own glass house the way
it is.

Old October 14th 05, 05:56 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Oct 2005 06:38:57 -0700, "66FOURDOOR"
wrote:

Ron,

Until you change your gender-challenged lifestyle, you have no basis to
throw stones at anyone- you're living in your own glass house the way snip

This, from a mental case who got done up the ass as a kid. Projection
is a sign of psychosis, and Charlie Nudo has it.

dB
Old October 14th 05, 10:59 PM
yodedude2

charlie, you didn't answer the question. I'm sorry if you don't have
the conscience or the spine to answer the question, but perhaps your
mental abilities have been overtaxed. Try again.

Old October 15th 05, 02:42 PM
66FOURDOOR

explain this- 5 positive feedbacks from 5 different people on the
alignment tape, in the last 2 weeks ??

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...dFeedbackLogin

just got another one today

so you were saying ?

Old October 15th 05, 03:55 PM
yodedude2

I was stating a fact:

Be advised that the item listed as an "Audiotex alignment tape" is not
an Audiotex alignment tape but rather a homemade dubbed copy. later,
ron

Old October 15th 05, 06:28 PM
66FOURDOOR

but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 16th 05, 12:45 AM
yodedude2

According to http://www.m-w.com:

heresay: "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a
spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the
right."

You could have one million feedacks, charlie, and it wouldn't make your

homemade dubbed alignment copy tape any more honest.

Quit hiding behind your feedback, show your conscience, and quit the
fraud.

Oops, you already have put your conscience on dispay, along with your
intelligence. I pity you. later, ron

Old October 16th 05, 12:47 AM
yodedude2

So Charlie, are you selling actual Audiotex alignment tapes or homemade

dubbed copies? Go ahead and say it, Charlie. Guarantee that the
auction winner gets an actual Audiotex alignment tape and not a
homemade dubbed copy. Explain how every past winner of such a listing
has received an actual Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade
dubbed copy. Show us that box of genuine Audiotex alignment tapes you
have--not a box of homemade dubbed copies.

Do you only do the right thing when someone forces you to? How
pathetic. later, ron