the bicycle chronicles

Old October 19th 05, 08:48 PM
bicycle

Default the bicycle chronicles

Frugal Joe wrote:
"Frugal Joe" wrote in message
From: (Rick and Joelle)
Subject: I am a f**king failure...again! (sp. rant, lang)
Date: 1999/12/14
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression

Larry,

I've had almost 40 jobs since 1984.

I signed up for 6 years in the Navy and was discharged after 11 months
for slitting my wrists.

I am currently unemployed, but that's no surprise.

I too am a failure, but...............................

Since I can't keep a job, I am now a stay at home Dad. I have 3
children, ages 5yrs, 18 months and 5 months. We live a simple life on
my wifes income, which is only $18,000 a year.

Rick

:}

Bwhahahaha! Sucker.

Old October 20th 05, 12:31 AM
66FOURDOOR

well whaddya know- frugal joe smacks bikey- again

Old October 20th 05, 01:51 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

From: (Rick and Joelle)
Date: 1999/12/14
Larry,

I've had almost 40 jobs since 1984.

I signed up for 6 years in the Navy and was discharged after 11 months
for slitting my wrists.

I am currently unemployed, but that's no surprise.

I too am a failure, but...............................

Rick

:}

Bwhahahaha! Sucker.

So Ricky,

Which one(s) of these 40 jobs in 15 years did your 2 college (snicker)
degrees prepare you for?

Old October 20th 05, 02:41 AM
66FOURDOOR

no, they were COLLAGE degrees, he sat in the mental ward, making crafts
with glue, scissors, and paper

Old October 20th 05, 03:35 AM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

From: (Rick and Joelle)
Date: 1999/12/14
Larry,

I've had almost 40 jobs since 1984.

I signed up for 6 years in the Navy and was discharged after 11 months
for slitting my wrists.

I am currently unemployed, but that's no surprise.

I too am a failure, but...............................

Rick

:}

Bwhahahaha! Sucker.

So Ricky,

Which one(s) of these 40 jobs in 15 years did your 2 college (snicker)
degrees prepare you for?

Hey, now you're finally catching on, dumbass.

How about when I was a truck-driver, or when I worked at Wal-Mart,
or when I was an aircraft propeller mechanic, or when I was a printer
or when I was a landscaper or when I was a delivery driver or when I
worked in the emergency room, or when I was in the Navy or when I was
in the Marines or when I worked at that building in the country or when
I worked at an airport or when I worked for a car rental agancy, or
when I was a machinist or when I worked in a department store or when I
worked for the welfare dept. or when I worked with troubled teens or
when I worked in an LBS, or when I had the company car or when my
sister killed herself or when I was black (that was a good one if I say
so myself) or when I adopted those kids. Knock yourself out, it's all
in the archives. Here's the latest news, next week I'm going to be a
pilot and next month I'll be a farmer.

Old October 20th 05, 04:59 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

From: (Rick and Joelle)
Date: 1999/12/14
Larry,

[...]

Great resume...oly too bad each job lasted a week and a half

bwwwaahhhhaa

except for the three months that you were a porch stalking freak

bwwaaahhha

Old October 20th 05, 01:26 PM
66FOURDOOR

wow, direct hit by broadside on the SS Ricky Halford-

spittin' ginder and listing to port...

(laughter...)

Old October 20th 05, 01:31 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
wow, direct hit by broadside on the SS Ricky Halford-

spittin' ginder and listing to port...

(laughter...)

Did you get any men to call you yet like you've been asking?

Old October 21st 05, 11:49 AM
66FOURDOOR

no men ever called- just these gender challenged kids, and suicidal
prozac addicts

Old October 21st 05, 12:26 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
no men ever called- just these gender challenged kids, and suicidal
prozac addicts

You've keep asking men in this group to call you at home, your
homosexual tendencies are noted.