FROM THE HORSES MOUTH on the $2 Fed Premium Set

Old November 12th 04, 06:37 PM
Fred Smith

Default FROM THE HORSES MOUTH on the $2 Fed Premium Set

Here's the latest from BEP on my second inquiry about early Friday phone
orders and lottery, etc with the new $2 Premium Fed Set:
The $2 Federal Reserve Set began going on sale on Monday, November 8, 2004.
Absolutely no orders were processed or entered into the system prior to
November 8, 2004. All customers who purchase sets between now and January 31
or until we sell out will be placed in a random drawing for the opportunity
to win the right to purchase set #000000001. For example if an individual
purchases 10 sets, their name will be placed in the drawing 10 times. Five
sets or more purchased are listed on the website and on flyer mailed out to
customers. Your order has been received and will be processed. Thank you.

Old November 12th 04, 11:23 PM
Harvey

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Here's the latest from BEP on my second inquiry about early Friday phone
orders and lottery, etc with the new $2 Premium Fed Set:
The $2 Federal Reserve Set began going on sale on Monday, November 8,

2004.
Absolutely no orders were processed or entered into the system prior to
November 8, 2004. All customers who purchase sets between now and January

31
or until we sell out will be placed in a random drawing for the

opportunity
to win the right to purchase set #000000001. For example if an individual
purchases 10 sets, their name will be placed in the drawing 10 times. Five
sets or more purchased are listed on the website and on flyer mailed out

customers. Your order has been received and will be processed. Thank you.

I called them and ordered three sets on Monday 11/08 at 7:45. Their
computers were down and they asked me to call back for a confirmation
number, which I did today. They said that shipments would begin next week,
that they were quite busy with these sales and other sales for the holidays,
and that they still had the Premium Sets of $2s left.

Old November 13th 04, 08:57 PM
Asdpoi

The $2 Premium Set is now sold out, according to the BEP Store website.