WTB/WTTF: Jake Westbrook

Old February 13th 04, 06:59 AM
Kraft7014

Default WTB/WTTF: Jake Westbrook

I am looking for all cards of Jake Westbrook. I will buy or trade (in your
favor) for cards I don't already have, and I will trade for doubles too. There
is a list of cards I need below, if you have any on the list I will give you $5
in trade or more. Please offer anything you have (cards, oddball, memorbillia,
etc).
Thanks
Chris

Jake Westbrook Wantlist:
1996 Best 1st Round Picks # FR8
1997 Asheveille Tourists Best #25
1997 Best Limited Autographs #40 (PENDING)
1997 Best Premium Autographs #45 (PENDING)
1997 Bowman International #200
1997 Bowman Chrome International #186
1998 Best Autographs Player fo the Year #19 (PENDING)
1998 Bowman Golden Anniversary #376
1998 Bowman International #376
1998 Bowman Chrome International #376
1998 Bowman Chrome Refractor #376
1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor #376
1998 Delmarva Rockfish Team Issue #30
1998 SP Top Prospects President's Edition #49
1998 SP Top Prospects Small Town Heroes President's Edition #H29
1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor #112
1999 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #112
1999 Harrisburg Senators Multi-Ad #24
1999 Just Black #48
1999 Just Autographs Die Cuts #50
1999 SP Top Prospects President's Edition #120
2000 Bowman Chrome Refractor #231
2000 Bowman Chrome Retro/Future #231
2000 Bowman Chrome Retro/Future Refractor #231
2000 Columbus Clippers Police Sheet Nubix #20
2001 Buffalo Bisons Choice #14
2001 Pacific Emerald Green #480
2001 Pacific Extreme LTD #480
2001 Pacific Hobby LTD #480
2001 Pacific Premier Date #480
2001 Pacific Retail LTD #480
2001 Pacific Private Stock Silver Portraits #140 (PENDING)
2002 Topps Total #451
2002 Upper Deck 40-Man Electric #160
2003 MLB Showdown Pennant Run #4
2003 Topps Total #119
2003 Topps Total Silver #119
2003 Upper Deck 40-Man #128
2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Rainbow #128

Looking for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 January 25th 04 08:42 AM
Looking for: Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 January 14th 04 06:27 PM
Looking for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 December 29th 03 07:09 AM
WTTF- Jake Westbrook CK7014 Baseball 0 November 8th 03 10:26 PM
WTB/WTTF- Jake Westbrook CK7014 Baseball 0 October 19th 03 10:24 PM