Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

Old December 21st 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Honus[_3_]

Default Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

"Helen Wallace" wrote in message
. ..

I think most coin and stamp dealers are pretty full of the entreprenurial
spirit. It takes many years to build a reputation and client list. We

have
been here since 1948. When a company like ebay, which simply sells
advertising, tries to tell us how to do business, what we can sell, how
much we are "allowed" to charge for handling and shipping, which items are
banned (Like I give a crap what offends the French), how many duplicate
items you are allowed to list, what forms of payment you MUST accept, all
the while acting like they are my employer or that it is some kind of
privilege to be allowed to sell on their crummy website.

It -is- a privilege for you to sell on their site. It's -their- site.

Why is it you only show up when Frank's engaged in ****ing matches? Are you
following this from alt.marketing.online.ebay, or from rec.collecting.coins?
If from the former, which has always been my impression, why? Of course,
you're under no obligation to answer. Just don't get too shrill when more
and more people label you as a troll and shill. Me, I'm just curious.

Old December 21st 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

When responding to these annoying posts, please trim your headers.
AMOE crossposts are not welcome.
Old December 21st 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

"Jud" wrote in message
When responding to these annoying posts, please trim your headers.

1) If you're responding to a person that might be in the other group, why
respond at all if you're going to trim the header to delete that other
group?

And

2) When responding to any post, try leaving in a bit of a quote so people
know who you're talking to and what it's about. I'm only guessing that your
post was directed at me. If I'm wrong, it's still your fault.

AMOE crossposts are not welcome.

It's only natural that on occasion a cross-post can be made that's relevant
to and legitimately involves both groups.

Old December 21st 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Bruce Remick

"Helen Wallace" wrote in message
. ..

I think most coin and stamp dealers are pretty full of the entreprenurial
spirit. It takes many years to build a reputation and client list. We
have been here since 1948. When a company like ebay, which simply sells
advertising, tries to tell us how to do business, what we can sell, how
much we are "allowed" to charge for handling and shipping, which items are
banned (Like I give a crap what offends the French), how many duplicate
items you are allowed to list, what forms of payment you MUST accept, all
the while acting like they are my employer or that it is some kind of
privilege to be allowed to sell on their crummy website. We stopped
selling there a couple of years ago, and don't miss all the hassle ONE
BIT!

Who the hell wound you up for the holidays, emerging from the mulch and
barraging the group with emotional responses to long forgotten messages and
scolding those whose posts you don't like? Then Helen Wallace will
probably go back in her hole to reappear like a locust at some prearranged
time in the future.

Imagine the gall of eBay to impose guidelines on people who sign up to use
their site! When did they tell you how to run your business? Unless you
deal in things things like firearms and body parts, you are free to sell
most any collectible on eBay. Even counterfeit coins, as long as you
describe them as such. Overgraded raw coins you don't even have to
acknowledge. Exactly which banned items were you having a problem with on
eBay? What forms of payment you were FORCED to accept on eBay? Where do
they say you are not allowed to sell duplicate items?

If you want to use eBay, you might well consider them your employer and play
by their rules. Crummy site? Why bother using it? And if you stopped
using it a couple years ago, why the bitch about their latest rules? You
know, I'll bet all the people who continue to enjoy eBay don't miss you ONE
BIT! I'd hate to have you as an employer, employee, or neighbor.

Old December 21st 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Helen Wallace" wrote in message
.. .

"PeterD" wrote in message
news
This troll is posting from Prodigy in Dallas Texas. Perhaps some of
her posts should be forwarded with headers to . Also
use the Report button on Google.

Like that?

I am not a troll. RF posts using the fake name of the Hardy Boys author
simply to annoy people.

The Hardy Boys author was named RF? I didn't realize people would be
annoyed at that.

Old December 21st 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Don Lancaster

Lumpy wrote:
Helen Wallace wrote:

... I helped cleaned up the trolls
from here a couple of years ago.

Thanks for thinking of the children, Helen.

I love you. Still.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Years
www.LumpyMusic.com

She was only a farmers daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 20, 8:08*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
* Then Helen Wallace will probably go back in her hole to reappear like a locust at some prearranged time in the future.

Yep she'll be back when Provasek needs a sockpuppet or a shill.
Old December 21st 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

"PeterD" wrote in message
news
This troll is posting from Prodigy in Dallas Texas. Perhaps some of
her posts should be forwarded with headers to . Also
use the Report button on Google.

Like that?

I am not a troll. RF posts using the fake name of the Hardy Boys author
simply to annoy people.

The Hardy Boys author was named RF? I didn't realize people would be
annoyed at that.

His email address uses the name FW Dixon which is the pseudonym used by the
people (yes, plural) that write (yes, present tense) the books.

Old December 21st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

"PeterD" wrote in message
news This troll is posting from Prodigy in Dallas Texas. *Perhaps some of
her posts should be forwarded with headers to . *Also
use the Report button on Google.

Like that?

I am not a troll. RF posts using the fake name of the Hardy Boys author
simply to annoy people.

The Hardy Boys author was named RF? * I didn't realize people would be
annoyed at that.

His email address uses the name FW Dixon which is the pseudonym used by the
people (yes, plural) that write (yes, present tense) the books.- Hide quoted text -

for more info, visit my http://hardyboys.us site
Old December 21st 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

"PeterD" wrote in message
news This troll is posting from Prodigy in Dallas Texas. *Perhaps some of
her posts should be forwarded with headers to . *Also
use the Report button on Google.

Like that?

I am not a troll. RF posts using the fake name of the Hardy Boys author
simply to annoy people.

The Hardy Boys author was named RF? * I didn't realize people would be
annoyed at that.

His email address uses the name FW Dixon which is the pseudonym used by the
people (yes, plural) that write (yes, present tense) the books.- Hide quoted text -

for more info, visit my http://hardyboys.us site

Which leads us to what "RF" stands for. You aren't that fa..rotund
sportswriter, are you?

--
Holiday Greetings
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er213/xmas.jpg