Exchange stamps

Old July 10th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
pindborg

Default Exchange stamps

Hi

In the "old" days the website www.stamptraderlist.net was very useful
for exchanging stamps with other people around the world. Now the
website seems obsolete and I wonder if there are any other website for
exchanging stamps.

Best regards

Erik Pindborg

Old July 10th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Try www.collectica.com - you can post the stamp and see if there is
any interest

Old July 11th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Stephen Reid

I haven't found anything good yet, but I am interested in exchanging with
other collectors. Please email me and we can try to work out the details if
you are interested

ups.com...

Old July 24th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Alain Pierron

Please try :
http://allstampsparadise.free.fr/ADS...telic_ads.html
Regards from France
Alain

Old August 2nd 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
malcolm

There are several msn and yahoo stamp groups that have exchanges as a
greater or lesser part of their activities, also Stamporama.com. and
have a good "google".

Malcolm

On Jul 24, 7:27 pm, "Alain Pierron" wrote:
Please try :http://allstampsparadise.free.fr/ADS...telic_ads.html
Regards from France
Alain

"Stephen Reid" a écrit dans le message de news:

I haven't found anything good yet, but I am interested in exchanging with
other collectors. Please email me and we can try to work out the details
if
you are interested

"pindborg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

In the "old" days the websitewww.stamptraderlist.netwas very useful
for exchanging stamps with other people around the world. Now the
website seems obsolete and I wonder if there are any other website for
exchanging stamps.

Best regards

Erik Pindborg- Hide quoted text -