British Open Golf, Autographs

Old July 15th 03, 06:51 PM
larry70dj

Default British Open Golf, Autographs

Just returned from 2 days at practice sessions at Royal St Georges.
Managed to get most of all the PGA and European players. Only bad
signers were the usual suspects, Greg Norman, John Daley and Darren
Clarke, who is convinced we are all selling his photos on ebay. I saw
Norman in a rage and throw one book on the floor. Real stars were Nick
Price and Thomas Bjorn who I saw pose for photos and Earnie Els whom I
saw sign 9 cards and photos for one guy. For anybody attending, I
suggest standing by the short dark brown picket fence to the right of
the practice green. Beyond which is a "Pims" tent. The players will
emerge from the portacabins on the RHS. You can also keep your eye on
the practice fairway beyond the 18th. Tiger Woods was virtually
imposible. He was only signing after the 18th and hs minders take a
different exit every day. Watch where his minders , dressed in grey
nike shirts and TW hats go or point to, then run. He did start to
sign, but just got totaly mobbed by young kids each time and was
hurried off.