CTF What happened to them?

Old December 13th 03, 03:40 PM
Ron and Sharon Altman

Default CTF What happened to them?

Anybody know what happened to this group?

Card Trading Fools

I tried to access the group and received a error.

--
Ron & Sharon
baseball email:

Ron's Hobby Page
http://home.comcast.net/~williamr.altman/
Pay Pal:
Sports Card Fun HOFer
CTF Member
The Bench Member
Traders Retreat Member

EBAY: waltmanattbi

Old December 14th 03, 01:03 AM
Adam Elbirt

I went there yesterday and again just now -
http://cardtradingfools.com/forums/ and had no problems.

Adam