Need help for free play for Rowe/AMI 100 CD jukebox

Old October 18th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
julie

Default Need help for free play for Rowe/AMI 100 CD jukebox

Help. Just got a jukebox & can't set to free play. I have the
instruction manual & followed what it said to do & didn't work. Set it
to program, hit 699, set free play to on & saved with the popular
button. Didn't work. Another method appears to be using service.
But, I don't know where the heck the service switch is. We can get it
to play using the remote, but I want to be able to also use the jukebox
itself. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

Old October 18th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
psapinball

IF the freeplay setup will not work you might have a bad eprom. Another
way I do it for paying the boxes is go to the add credit(84 in service)
and just put 9999 and hit popular. This gives 9999 credits to use. I
don't have a munual in front of me right now but feel free to give me
call if you need more help with the box.

Bret Fritch
360-929-1198

Old October 18th 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

The service switch is inside the machine so you need to open and lift
the front door. Service switch is on the left side ('service-normal').

Old October 19th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
tmcderm653

I believe you are doing the wrong setting. Try this, put the juke box into
service mode using the slide switch on the left inside wall of the juke box.
Don't close the lid all the way the display should say service mode, enter