Seeburg R Laminate Kits - Any Opinions?

Old August 10th 05, 06:23 PM

Default Seeburg R Laminate Kits - Any Opinions?

I've seen two sources for Seeburg Model R Laminate Kits:

One is Richard Vaught

VENEER KITS: Now making & selling complete veneer kits for the 50's
Seeburgs. In stock are G/W & R kits with more soon. Can also make kits
for Wurlitzer. Inquire with your needs. Richard Vaught (770)607-5323 or
email .

The other is Maurice Meyer

http://www.mauricemeyer.com/jukebox/#description

Has anyone had experience with either of these two suppliers?

Old August 11th 05, 12:24 AM
Ken G.

I have looked at these before .. I do all my forica and veneer work
myself from sheet stock and am very good at it .
I look at these kit pieces that are already cut to fit but the problem
is you would never get the perfect edges than if it was done the other
way . I could not emagine tring to get those larger pieces on there just
right with that glue on & you cannot move them if it slipped a bit . If
you did goof up there is nothing you could do eccept jack hammer it back
off & buy another kit .