A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 12, 05:54 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
Jeff -- it sounds like you've made these before? Forgive me if I
should know this, I really don't follow this NG much. But I've had my
R for 5 years now and I need to either get this done or get rid of it.

Do you see this as a relatively easy DIY project? I've never worked
with laminate before. I have done some veneer work.

Terry
Hi Terry,

I looked for your email when you originally said you were interested in these kits but could not find it. The same situation occured when I looked for another person in this post that suggested that I save his Email for a time when I actually have kits available. I am not sure why Forum Member Email addresses are not available to me, maybe I have a limited membership.

Yes, I have done this quite a few times in the past and I really don't think its that big of a deal for the general Do It Yourselfer. Gluing the Laminate pieces is pretty easy if you take your time, but there is some dis-assembly of the cabinet involved prior to the laminating step.

Please feel free to call me next week if you would like to to discuss this in detail.

I live in Northern New Jersey and if you are also from NJ or closeby and you would like to stop by, I can show you in person exactly what needs to be done and how you need to do it.

P.S. I do not understand what you meant when you said in your last post: "I really don't follow this NG much"

Last edited by JeffP : December 2nd 12 at 06:01 AM.