Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 12, 05:54 AM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
Jeff -- it sounds like you've made these before? Forgive me if I
should know this, I really don't follow this NG much. But I've had my
R for 5 years now and I need to either get this done or get rid of it.

Do you see this as a relatively easy DIY project? I've never worked
with laminate before. I have done some veneer work.

Terry
Hi Terry,

I looked for your email when you originally said you were interested in these kits but could not find it. The same situation occured when I looked for another person in this post that suggested that I save his Email for a time when I actually have kits available. I am not sure why Forum Member Email addresses are not available to me, maybe I have a limited membership.

Yes, I have done this quite a few times in the past and I really don't think its that big of a deal for the general Do It Yourselfer. Gluing the Laminate pieces is pretty easy if you take your time, but there is some dis-assembly of the cabinet involved prior to the laminating step.

Please feel free to call me next week if you would like to to discuss this in detail.

I live in Northern New Jersey and if you are also from NJ or closeby and you would like to stop by, I can show you in person exactly what needs to be done and how you need to do it.

P.S. I do not understand what you meant when you said in your last post: "I really don't follow this NG much"

Last edited by JeffP : December 2nd 12 at 06:01 AM.