I think Moe said it best!

Old September 14th 03, 09:59 PM
Fred

Default I think Moe said it best!

"Why you knuckleheads!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=78 6

Fred
"not a Knucklehead"

Old September 14th 03, 10:25 PM
Scottishmoney

"Fred" wrote in message
"Why you knuckleheads!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=78 6

Fred
"not a Knucklehead"

Yeah who is the knuckbutt that would pay $5.00 for postage on $1.28 worth of
change?

Dave

Old September 14th 03, 10:45 PM
MarkR

"Scottishmoney" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
"Why you knuckleheads!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=78 6

Fred
"not a Knucklehead"

His title and description says $1.27, but it's actually $1.28. Hmmm.

Mark

Old September 14th 03, 10:57 PM
Barney

"MarkR" wrote in
:

His title and description says $1.27, but it's actually $1.28. Hmmm.

I think that's without the free cent.

Barney

Old September 14th 03, 11:25 PM
MarkR

"Barney" wrote in message
"MarkR" wrote in
:

His title and description says $1.27, but it's actually $1.28. Hmmm.

I think that's without the free cent.

I was laughing too hard to read the whole description. Guess I missed that.

Mark

Barney

Old September 15th 03, 03:03 AM
Paul Robertz

"Fred" wrote in message
"Why you knuckleheads!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=78 6

Fred
"not a Knucklehead"

Yeah who is the knuckbutt that would pay $5.00 for postage on $1.28 worth of
change?

Dave

What are the odds that a close neigbor of the seller, somewhere in the
Dakotas will win the auction for below face value, pay via PayPal, and
try to collect his winnings from the seller in person?

I assume the seller will insist on shipping, so that he is not a
bigger knucklehead than a buyer.
Old September 15th 03, 04:01 PM
Bernhard Rich

gee whiz, don't you 'knuckleheads' know a bargain when you see it! NYUK
NYUK NYUK....OH, a wise guy!