Golf Collectibles

Old January 20th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Default Golf Collectibles

Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if there is a value to a
golf cap I have with authentic signatures of arnold and winnie palmer
in garden city new york at dinner after one of he us opens. I also
have a greg norman limited edition signature pen that has gold and an
opal cabachon. I know the pen currently retails for 700.00 but I would
be willing to give a collector a great deal as i am in need of funds
for funeral expenses.
Old January 25th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

On Jan 20, 12:41*am, wrote:
Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if there is a value to a
golf cap I have with authentic signatures of arnold and winnie palmer
in garden city new york at dinner after one of he us opens. I also
have agregnormanlimited edition signaturepenthat has gold and an
opal cabachon. I know thepencurrently retails for 700.00 but I would
be willing to give a collector a great deal as i am in need of funds
for funeral expenses.

I have the same pen.. i picked up in a collectors box in 1995...while
in Australia....
how do you know it retails for 700 ?? is yours in the collectors
box ??
Have you tried Ebay.. and tried to sell it ? might be a hot item in
Australia ?

Add Collectibles site to Collectibles directory tEWsdbo4 Add your Site[_2_] Autographs 0 July 3rd 07 12:36 PM
Add Collectibles site to Collectibles directory 48 Add your Site 8 Track Tapes 0 July 3rd 07 12:36 PM
golf KC Autographs 2 August 12th 06 03:58 PM
Ike having a bad golf day Mr. Jaggers Coins 5 July 19th 06 10:17 AM
Golf. CalRima Autographs 0 March 14th 04 12:40 AM