List of $1 Star Notes

Old July 30th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
SteveH

Default List of $1 Star Notes

Does anyone here have a list of the 2003, 2003-A, and 2006 Star Notes
that were printed. I have a list that goes through 2001, and would
like to have a copy of the newer notes, as I work a vending route and
have been finding star notes, fancy serial numbers, and older notes(I
found a 1977 this morning) in the machines. I have also found several
(almost a whole roll) of bicentennial Washingtons, a handful of 1940's
Jefferson's, a 1944-P Jefferson Silver War Nickel, and a 1964
Washington Quarter. All of this in the past 2 weeks, along with
getting those very nice Silver Certs from the yard sale Sat. Any help
in getting a copy of that list will be greatly appreciated.

Steve
Old July 31st 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Scott Stevenson

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:27:40 -0700 (PDT), SteveH
wrote:

Does anyone here have a list of the 2003, 2003-A, and 2006 Star Notes
that were printed. I have a list that goes through 2001, and would
like to have a copy of the newer notes, as I work a vending route and
have been finding star notes, fancy serial numbers, and older notes(I
found a 1977 this morning) in the machines. I have also found several
(almost a whole roll) of bicentennial Washingtons, a handful of 1940's
Jefferson's, a 1944-P Jefferson Silver War Nickel, and a 1964
Washington Quarter. All of this in the past 2 weeks, along with
getting those very nice Silver Certs from the yard sale Sat. Any help
in getting a copy of that list will be greatly appreciated.

Steve,

Take a look he http://www.uspapermoney.info/serials/. He
updates the site about once a month.

take care,
Scott

Old August 1st 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
SteveH

wrote:

[...]

Scott,
Thanks alot man, that really helps.