FA: 1999 Silver Proof Set + more ... and L@@K RARE Bob Flaminio pedigree!

Old February 22nd 04, 08:49 PM
Jim Seymour

Default FA: 1999 Silver Proof Set + more ... and L@@K RARE Bob Flaminio pedigree!

Odds and Ends up on eBay today - closing on the 29th.
The First Flight dollar is the Bob Flaminio pedigree (not that I'm
trying to capitalize on cheesy RCC sentimentality or anything).

1999 SILVER Proof Set

1999 Proof Set

2003-P Wright Brothers First Flight Dollar ANACS MS68

1973 Canadian Olympics SILVER $10 - Series I, Coin 1 (toned)

PCGS 2003 Silver Eagle MS68 Collectors Club

1976-S SILVER Bicentennial Quarter - ICG MS66 (lovely sneeze toning)

2002 PCGS MS68 Lincoln Cent (I have four of these up)

2002-P and 2003-P PCGS MS68 Lincoln Cent two-coin set

1976-S SILVER Bicentennial Quarter - PCGS MS64

PCGS Silver Eagles: 2002, 2003 MS68 Collectors Club Set

P.S.: Is it my imagination, or are eBay coin prices up quite a bit
recently? Don't know if it's the improving economy or the run-up in
precious metals prices - but it seems like things are getting expensive
out there...

--
Jim Seymour
Old February 23rd 04, 03:29 AM
Bob Flaminio

Jim Seymour wrote:
Odds and Ends up on eBay today - closing on the 29th.
The First Flight dollar is the Bob Flaminio pedigree (not that I'm
trying to capitalize on cheesy RCC sentimentality or anything).

2003-P Wright Brothers First Flight Dollar ANACS MS68

If anyone can tell me why that was only a 68, I'd really appreciate it.
There's not mark on the sucker, as far as I could see. This was a clear
case of grader-not-getting-any-the-night-before syndrome.

--
Bob