How trusted would you feel.../wanted...

Old January 30th 08, 06:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default How trusted would you feel.../wanted...

I was thinking of adding another signature database with ONLY the
items I personally got signed in person. The reason is I can't take
anyones word cause I wasn't there. But then the question remains,
who would trust ME?

Items of big names would be in there too as I've a lot of signed books
I got myself and a lot of Star Wars celebs... and a few rockers.
Actually, they are already on my site already, so this would be just a
convenience page.

Also, wanted... this weekend in the Sunday paper were some signatures
for my database. I already had enough Earnhardt examples and I got the
Isaac Hayes one, but I threw out by accident the Russell Simmons
one... does anyone still have their coupon insert and can look to see
if they have that there? I could use the scan.
Old January 30th 08, 09:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Ultimately, you would never be 100% trustworthy, in that regards. If a collector is serious about trying to authenticate a signature, he/she will check more than one source for samples. Your site should be only one source in a line of examples. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old January 30th 08, 11:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

This is true; I guess I could leave it up to the people; take it or
leave it (use or not use). I'll think upon it some more but don't
want to spend hours if nobody is using it.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:05:54 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

Ultimately, you would never be 100% trustworthy, in that regards. If a collector is serious about trying to authenticate a signature, he/she will check more than one source for samples. Your site should be only one source in a line of examples. :-)

I feel really bad [email protected] Coins 2 April 18th 06 03:55 PM
RCC trusted dealers Jim M. Coins 7 October 27th 05 12:35 AM
I feel better now... Larry Louks Coins 7 October 3rd 05 12:22 AM
I feel sorry for this guy... pe2 Autographs 1 April 3rd 05 10:14 AM
Feel Like Trading?? MIKZCARDZ Cards:- non-sport 0 November 1st 03 09:47 PM