Greysheet lookup request...

Old March 25th 04, 06:38 PM
Ken K.

Default Greysheet lookup request...

Can someone please tell me the current Greysheet bid/ask prices for a 1902
Liberty V Nickel in MS-65? Thanks very much.

--
Ken

I'M TIRED OF SPAM! Remove what you must to e-mail me!

Old March 25th 04, 07:05 PM
Larry Louks

Ken K. wrote:
Can someone please tell me the current Greysheet bid/ask prices for a
1902 Liberty V Nickel in MS-65? Thanks very much.

Bid $455, Ask $500.

Larry
'a nice one in that grade'

Old March 25th 04, 07:12 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:05:48 GMT, "Larry Louks" is
alleged to have written:

Ken K. wrote:
Can someone please tell me the current Greysheet bid/ask prices for a
1902 Liberty V Nickel in MS-65? Thanks very much.

Bid $455, Ask $500.

Larry
'a nice one in that grade'

Wow. STRONG price, that coin isn't that rare.

Bruce

Old March 26th 04, 12:25 AM
Ken K.

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote:

| On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:05:48 GMT, "Larry Louks" is
| alleged to have written:
|
| Ken K. wrote:
| Can someone please tell me the current Greysheet bid/ask prices for a
| 1902 Liberty V Nickel in MS-65? Thanks very much.
|
| Bid $455, Ask $500.
|
| Larry
| 'a nice one in that grade'
|

| Wow. STRONG price, that coin isn't that rare.
|
| Bruce

Thanks, Larry. I agree with Bruce, but I have decided to put my NGC
specimen up on eBay for that reason. :-) I really like the coin, but have
similar ones that will do just fine. FWIW, PCGS's guide lists the coin at
$750. Talk about a strong price!

--
Ken

I'M TIRED OF SPAM! Remove what you must to e-mail me!

World's First Private Civilian Manned Space Flight - address request casdon Autographs 0 June 24th 04 02:43 PM
Autograph Request??? cil Autographs 0 June 20th 04 03:53 PM
Proper request attitude for... Pyro/Rixliss/Chad Autographs 10 January 12th 04 04:32 PM
Strangest address request? Bcoton Autographs 10 December 11th 03 08:42 AM
Out of USA request, HELP?? Glenn \(SBfan2000\) Autographs 2 November 6th 03 11:01 PM