changing IMDB information

Old September 15th 04, 05:47 PM
dahoov2

Default changing IMDB information

Need some assistance. I've done it once before but for the life of me
cannot find the form to submit a change to IMDB. I see where I can
add something, but nothing for a name change.

I need to delete an actresses name (she's listed twice and one is
mispelled). What's happening is she wants the wrong item to be
deleted totally and her credits all into one. Now there is another
actress by the same (the mispelled name) name, but she's NOT on IMDB
anywhere.....she's a young girl doing only commercials at this point.
I don't think they want to list her, as she's no TV or film work at
this point to her credit. However, the other girl is getting mail....

So what needs to happen is a whole entry deleted period. Can anyone
help me find this form to do that?

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old September 20th 04, 02:58 AM
Bcoton

You have to be a member to change information, don't you?
Old September 20th 04, 02:02 PM
TheCher118

You have to be a member to change information, don't you?

No you don't have to be a member. I had an easier time changing info on the
imdb because there was an email address of thes person who put up the bio.

I simply emailed the contact and explained the errors. He was happy for my
input.

Ebay Email Scams.........Letter and Ebay response CalRima Autographs 2 August 23rd 04 02:43 AM
IMDB question Patrick Autographs 11 May 28th 04 09:15 PM
Information on these stars charging for autographs? Pyro/Rixliss/Chad Autographs 4 April 23rd 04 02:04 AM
REQ: Information on finding set addresses Ryan Autographs 3 November 12th 03 08:48 AM
WRESTLER AUTOGRAPH SESSIONs Todd F. Autographs 0 July 8th 03 06:15 AM