The Philly Pen Show is this weekend. Don't miss out!

Old January 21st 04, 07:12 PM
Richard Binder

Default The Philly Pen Show is this weekend. Don't miss out!

We're only half a week away from the Philadelphia Pen Show. Sited
once again in the beautiful Wyndham Franklin Plaza, the show opens on
Friday, January 23, and runs through the weekend. This is a good
show, especially if you've never been to a pen show, because it's
small enough to be intimate and remarkably friendly, yet large enough
to boast some of the very best dealers of both new and vintage pens.
I'll be there all three days, to regrind and adjust nibs for walk-up
clients. As always, I'll be bringing a few pens, some accessories,
and a nice selection of my preground nibs.

If you haven't yet made your plans to attend the show, check it out
he

http://www.phillypenshow.com/

I hope to see you there!

Regards,
=Richard
http://www.richardspens.com/
Old January 22nd 04, 03:10 AM
Scaupaug

http://members.aol.com/scaupaug/ink/index.html

A sample of inks will be there near the silver tree trunks with wampum
inlays...looks for Edgar Allen Poe's "cousin" and try them out. Also note...if
you want more viscosity or less...more cohesion or less...it can be done.