From US to Canada?

Old December 3rd 04, 08:50 PM
GreenEyedIrish82

Default From US to Canada?

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for something mailed out from the US to
get to Canada?
Old December 3rd 04, 09:08 PM
dahoov2

I've sent and recieved items back from Canada in a little over two
weeks. so at least half that or less time.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old December 3rd 04, 09:14 PM
ShariShira

But could take longer. I heard somewhere there has been something going on in
Canada to make the mail slow. I'm not sure if that is incoming mail to Canada
or outgoing mail to the United States of America. But even without there being
a strike or whatever that is causing mail to be slow, mail could also be stuck
in costums for anywhere from a day to maybe a few weeks or even a month. It
really depends. Hope that helps.
Old December 3rd 04, 09:20 PM
GreenEyedIrish82

thank you two for responding. just wanna make sure i would recieve something
back from canada before xmas if i sent payment today.
Old December 5th 04, 02:15 AM
SatansCabanaBoy

UPS is on strike here in Canada last I heard, packages are piling up.

whattaya call 10,000 Liberals headed for Canada ?? trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 0 November 7th 04 12:57 AM
Off Topic: Happy Canada Day Mark S. Autographs 0 July 1st 04 11:57 PM
CANADA postage SBFan2000 Autographs 1 May 23rd 04 03:08 AM
Mailing to Canada Michael Autographs 4 January 17th 04 06:05 PM
do you put 4 or 5 stamps on a SASE going to canada Fan of Winona Ryder Autographs 3 November 22nd 03 04:37 PM