SuCCeSSeS - Won Via Auction

Old September 16th 03, 08:13 AM
Todd F.

Default SuCCeSSeS - Won Via Auction

You can find the scans at the site below un My Successes September
2003.

Mortis 8x10 SCP (The WWE is playing with the idea of bringing Kanyon back as
Mortis)
WON VIA AUCTION
XX / XX / XX
09 / 15 / 03
Professional Wrestler.

Shane McMahon 8x10 SCP
WON VIA AUCTION
XX / XX / XX
09 / 15 / 03
Professional Wrestler Personality.

Vince McMahon 8x10 SCP
WON VIA AUCTION
XX / XX / XX
09 / 15 / 03
Professional Wrestler Federation Owner.

Terri Runnels 8x10 SCP
WON VIA AUCTION
XX / XX / XX
09 / 15 / 03
Professional Wrestler Diva

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old September 16th 03, 09:36 AM
EvilN8

What'd you pay for these? Just curious to see what wrestling autographs are
worth now. Back in 1998 or so we did 2 book signings at my book store. One
was Chyna, and the other was Mick Foley. Lines stretched endlessly..

Old September 18th 03, 10:34 PM
Ray Smith

I got an autograph from "THE ROCK" yesterday in Atlanta. He was very nice
and personalized the Rolling Stone magazine I have...

http://www.geocities.com/pleasesignhere/sept03/rock.jpg

Ray

New auction site! John W 8 Track Tapes 0 November 28th 03 04:26 PM
SuCCeSSeS - Boughten Todd F. Autographs 0 August 29th 03 07:04 AM
5 successes today Matthew George Autographs 0 August 15th 03 09:03 PM
Ferenc Puskas today - via auction Matthew George Autographs 0 August 9th 03 07:01 PM
JuNE SuCCeSSeS!!!!!!! Todd F. Autographs 0 July 1st 03 07:49 AM