"MAKE QUICK LEGAL EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old February 28th 05, 05:46 PM
bozo

Default "MAKE QUICK LEGAL EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MAKE QUICK LEGAL EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Turn $6.00 into $42,000, WITH HARDLY ANY WORK.... read
: this to find out how!!!!
: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! I found this on
: a bulletin
: board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
: browsing through
: newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
: article similar to this
: that said you could make thousands of cash within weeks
: with only an initial
: investment of $6.00!! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
: be a scam", but like
: most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
: Before you get
: skeptical, just take a few minutes to fishish reading
: this.
: WITH THIS PLAN, YOU REALLY CAN MAKE TONS OF TOTALLY LEGAL,
: FAST
: AND EASY CASH MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT
: CAREFULLY
: FOR IT TO WORK CORRECTLY AND IN YOUR FAVOR!!!! WITH ALL
: THE MONEY
: YOU ARE GONNA MAKE, YOU WILL SOON GET EVERTHING YOU'VE
: ALWAYS DREAMED OF!!!!
: Here's how it works. All you do is send $1.00
: to each
: of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You
: then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at
: #6, and
: post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
: thousands.) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
: over, and
: talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
: figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
: $6.00,
: right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
: worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
: out
: with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
: confirmed
: that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.
: Well,
: GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money
: in the
: mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the
: money
: just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
: $25.00. By
: the end of the second week I had made a total of over
: $1,000!
: In the third week I had over $10,000 and it's still
: growing.
: This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
: just over
: $42,000.00, and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
: worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. By the way, I have spent more
: than that
: on the lottery in the last month!! Let me tell you how this
: works and
: most
: importantly, why it works....also, make sure you print a copy
: of this
: article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you
: need it.
: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
: following
: on each piece of paper, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
: MAILING LIST."
: Also, be sure to include your name and address. Now,
: get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
: pieces
: of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope,
: prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
: envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
: envelopes,
: each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
: your name
: and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
: creating a
: service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
: #1) Alex Molloy
: 105 Diapian Bay
: Alameda, CA
: 94502
: #2) CINDY MCCLANAHAN
: 7656 SOMERSET LN.
: MANASSAS, VA. 20111
: #3) Justin Carney
: 8235 eaton
: jacksonville fla 32211
: #4) Casey Hinson
: 821 E. House St. #407
: Alvin, TX 77511
: #5)Nathaniel rush
: 4205 lauries Wy.Apt#201
: FairFax VA, 22033-4364
: #6)Michael Dinkins
: 7350-q Howells Ferry rd.
: Mobile,Alabama 36618
: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
: above,
: move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
: etc...) and
: add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3:
: Change anything
: you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
: original
: as possible. If you do not live in the U.S. or there is a
: foreign address, you
: must put an
: international stamp on your envelopes. Now, post your
: amended article to at least 200
: newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups in all.)
: All you
: need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
: money you
: make!
: -----DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO ON NEWSGROUP BULLETINS-----
: STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to
: do your
: own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of
: this
: letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter.
: Then
: select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the
: entire
: letter into the computers temporary memory.
: STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' or word processor file and place
: your cursor at the
: top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
: 'paste'. This
: will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
: can add
: your name to the list.
: STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a *.txt file. If you
: want
: to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always
: have
: this file to go back to.
: STEP 4: Use your internet provider and search engines to
: find
: various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
: chat sites,
: discussions).
: STEP 6: Visit these message boards and post this article
: as a
: new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
: selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
: and this
: will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
: through the
: list of postings in a particular group. Then click the post
: message
: button. You're done with your first one!
: Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump
: different newsgroups and post away. After you get the
: hang of
: it, it will only take about 30 seconds for each posting!!
: **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
: THE MORE
: MONEY
: YOU WILL MAKE!!---BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM
: OF 200**
: That's it!
: You will begin receiving money from around the world
: within days!
: You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
: large
: amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
: anonymous,
: you can invent a name to use, as long as the postal service
: will
: deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
: CORRECT**
: ----Now the WHY part----
: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5