"Book and Magazine Collector"

Old June 2nd 04, 11:03 AM
Peter Guy

Default "Book and Magazine Collector"

Hi,

I am wanting to dispose of a full run of "Book and Magazine Collector"
magazine from issue 1 to 200. They are in good condition except for marks
in the advertising part where I have indicated items of interest.

In view of the weight I think I would expect the person getting them to
collect them, as I think posting would be impractical. I am in West
Yorkshire.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Thank you,

Peter

Old June 2nd 04, 02:00 PM
Hardy-Boys.net

"Peter Guy" wrote in message
Hi,

I am wanting to dispose of a full run of "Book and Magazine Collector"
magazine from issue 1 to 200. They are in good condition except for marks
in the advertising part where I have indicated items of interest.

In view of the weight I think I would expect the person getting them to
collect them, as I think posting would be impractical. I am in West
Yorkshire.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Thank you,

Peter

1.2 What Kind of Posts are Inappropriate?
* Want to buy ...
* For sale ...
* For auction ...

--
Bob Finnan
The Hardy Boys Unofficial Home Page

Old June 4th 04, 08:03 AM
MindElec

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:00:19 -0400, "Hardy-Boys.net"
declared:

"Peter Guy" wrote in message
Hi,

I am wanting to dispose of a full run of "Book and Magazine Collector"
magazine from issue 1 to 200. They are in good condition except for marks
in the advertising part where I have indicated items of interest.

In view of the weight I think I would expect the person getting them to
collect them, as I think posting would be impractical. I am in West
Yorkshire.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Thank you,

Peter

1.2 What Kind of Posts are Inappropriate?
* Want to buy ...
* For sale ...
* For auction ...

"dispose of" could mean come and get them and you can have them.

otherwise my professional advice would be to split them up by year and
try ebay.

Robert

--

The sound of gunfire, off in the distance, I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone, lived in the ghetto, I've lived all over this town