Alert for Boston-area collectors...Mel Gibson is in town

Old September 6th 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
DougzInBoston

Default Alert for Boston-area collectors...Mel Gibson is in town

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a..._finds_a_home/

Mel out in Public
Mel Gibson and costar Bojana Novakovic , who plays his daughter in
"Edge of Darkness," filmed in the Public Garden yesterday. The actor,
who was spotted with an umbrella-wielding, sun-blocking assistant, did
a contemplative scene on a bench, and was later scheduled to shoot
some car scenes.

Sooooooooo...do I chance seeing him outside shooting a scene or do I
do the bar scene thing for a few weeks?

Needless to say, I'll be carrying around my Braveheart and Forever
Young DVDs just in case!
Old September 6th 08, 03:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Go to the shoot and listen for what they are saying; sometimes some
gaffer or something might say something you can overhear... and then
ask some of the locals where the best bars are near there....

Old September 6th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max@MGMemorabilia[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a..._finds_a_home/

Mel out in Public
Mel Gibson and costar Bojana Novakovic , who plays his daughter in
"Edge of Darkness," filmed in the Public Garden yesterday. The actor,
who was spotted with an umbrella-wielding, sun-blocking assistant, did
a contemplative scene on a bench, and was later scheduled to shoot
some car scenes.

Sooooooooo...do I chance seeing him outside shooting a scene or do I
do the bar scene thing for a few weeks?

Needless to say, I'll be carrying around my Braveheart and Forever
Young DVDs just in case!

I don't know what's scarier,carrying dvd's around in your car,waiting to
run into an actor,or trying to
over-hear movie production people so you can stalk the actor.
Unbelievable that you think I have a problem.

Go to the shoot and listen for what they are saying; sometimes some
gaffer or something might say something you can overhear... and then
ask some of the locals where the best bars are near there....

Sounds like stalking to me,there are laws against that.

Talking about Stalking, At what point do you think people will start
accusing you of stalking Sue?

Old September 6th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max@MGMemorabilia[_2_]

"2008ny" wrote in message

"Max@MGMemorabilia" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Get a dictionary and look up stalking,good lesson for you tonight.
Truth hurts,huh ?
I suppose you think that's good advice for getting autographs.
Weird people.
Hey Mel !
Stay inside !

Whilst not all of the below is being done I would say the following

Stalking is the obsessive following, observing, or contacting of another
person, or the obsessive attempt to engage in any of these activities. This
includes following the person to certain places, to see where they live or
what the person does on a daily basis, it also includes seeking and
obtaining the person's personal information in order to contact him or her;
e.g. looking for his or her details on computers, electoral rolls, personal
files and other material containing the person's private information without
his or her consent.

Obsessive following... It seems that all you do is post after Sue has
posted.
Observing - You are obviously doing this or you wouldn't reply to all of
Sue's posts
Contacting - After every post

Whilst these things are not being done in person but online is another
factor.

Stalking - Online Cyberstalking

They range from the usual Wannabees to the sociopath-the most dangerous of
all.
Which apparently is what I'm dealing with. What is the primary motive for
this type of stalker? According to BullyingOnline "Jealousy and envy
motivate the bully to identify a competent and popular individual who is
then controlled and subjugated through projection of the bully's own
inadequacy and incompetence. When the target asserts their right not to be
bullied, a paranoid fear of exposure compels the bully to perceive that
person as a threat and hence neutralize and dispose of them as quickly as
possible. Once a person has been eliminated there's an interval of between 2
days and 2 weeks before the bully chooses another target and the cycle
starts again".

Totally lacking empathy or the ability to socialize within normal
parameters, these individuals seek out people who appear to threaten their
place in the order of things. Competent, capable people, people who refuse
to be controlled or to compromise their integrity or system of ethics,
become the subject of attack, until safely disposed of.

I can google as well mate and as far as I am concerned the above is an
absolute description of you.

If you do not want to partake in a general discussion about autograph
collecting then there is no need for you to be here. So move along.....

Old September 6th 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

"Sue H" wrote in message
Go to the shoot and listen for what they are saying; sometimes some
gaffer or something might say something you can overhear... and then
ask some of the locals where the best bars are near there....

Stalker !

Old September 7th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

God, on a Saturday night and you ain't got no money, you ain't got
nobody and you have nothing to do because school is out so you start
slamming everyone's post.

I was missing you... glad to have you back; I need someone to make me
laugh today (oh, not laughing at your comments though; you're not
funny.... just laughing AT you). Thanks for the laughs.

Old September 7th 08, 02:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Hey Max, he was actually replying to others too this time; not me. I
didn't post those things about Mel... Anyway, he's slammed several
people here, but reading what you found, does indeed sound exactly
what I thought about him too. It makes perfect sense.
Great post. But hey, I am all for lonely boy... he makes me laugh.