(RCSD) Attn: Ralphael.

Old September 10th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Default (RCSD) Attn: Ralphael.

G'day Ralphael,
it occurred to me the other day, perhaps you
are still using Google to read Newsgroups.

If that is the case, here is a free Newsgroup
Reader that can make the experience
a whole lot more enjoyable.

(We thank the Germans)

news.uni-stuttgart.de (129.143.4.1)
Speed: 61504 kb Groups: 26234 Posting: No
Binaries: No Location: Germany
Username: None Password: None
Notes: This german server has been around for a long time. It doesn't
have any binaries and no posting, but it is excellent for reading text
groups.

You can read the newsgroups via OE, if you have it, but must post via
Google if you want to reply.

I am not sure if that URL number is "clickable"
otherwise go here, and click the number
http://www.newsservers.net/FreeNewsS....php?offset=20

when you click the number, let all the newsgroups
download then do a search for "stamps"
and subscribe to RCSD
easy peasy

HTH
Rodney

Old September 10th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

otherwise go here, and click the numberhttp://www.newsservers.net/FreeNewsServers.php?offset=20

when you click the number, let all the newsgroups
download then do a search for "stamps"
and subscribe to RCSD
easy peasy

HTH
Rodney

Many thanks Rod for the information. Being OLD and set in my ways I
still use Google and AOL dial-up and much of the time have no clue
what I am doing. Having an advanced case of CRS doesn't help either.
I have printed your post and will play with it when I can get
some"quality" time with my infernal machine.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old September 10th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

On Sep 10, 7:51 pm, Ralphael1 wrote:

Many thanks Rod for the information. Being OLD and set in my ways I

This is what you are missing Ralphael !
http://cjoint.com/data/jkpo1ZYCcM.htm

(86Kb)

Just imagine, one click on the header
and you have the message, which is then
held in cache, so you never have to re load it!

This should save at least $20 a month in download
fees / time.
Contact me off list if you have probs,
But if you find the url in that link I gave
you and click on it, it should load automatically.

Good luck

Old September 10th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Sep 10, 9:19?am, Rod wrote:
On Sep 10, 7:51 pm, Ralphael1 wrote:

Many thanks Rod for the information. Being OLD and set in my ways I

This is what you are missing Ralphael !http://cjoint.com/data/jkpo1ZYCcM.htm

(86Kb)

Just imagine, one click on the header
and you have the message, which is then
held in cache, so you never have to re load it!

This should save at least $20 a month in download
fees / time.
Contact me off list if you have probs,
But if you find the url in that link I gave
you and click on it, it should load automatically.

Good luck

Many thanks Rod, Like I said I am OLD and set in my ways, it will have
to grow on me.
Definately plan on a visit to local Verizon store to discuss high
speed in the morning.

RtOo

Old September 11th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:42:15 -0700, Ralphael1 wrote:

On Sep 10, 9:19?am, Rod wrote:
On Sep 10, 7:51 pm, Ralphael1 wrote:

Many thanks Rod for the information. Being OLD and set in my ways I

This is what you are missing Ralphael !http://cjoint.com/data/jkpo1ZYCcM.htm

(86Kb)

Just imagine, one click on the header
and you have the message, which is then
held in cache, so you never have to re load it!

This should save at least $20 a month in download
fees / time.
Contact me off list if you have probs,
But if you find the url in that link I gave
you and click on it, it should load automatically.

Good luck

Many thanks Rod, Like I said I am OLD and set in my ways, it will have
to grow on me.
Definately plan on a visit to local Verizon store to discuss high
speed in the morning.

? [ Gasps for air, clutches chest, grabs CRS antidote... ]
Old September 15th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Sep 9, 11:47?pm, Rod wrote:
[...]

Sir Rodney, my round2it arrived and I tried the website you
provided...however...I get the window message; "Sorry, you are not
allowed to access this area." Same messsage for all groups.
Something is blocking this, maybe AOL.

RtOo

Old September 16th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

On Sep 16, 4:26 am, Ralphael1 wrote:

Sir Rodney, my round2it arrived and I tried the website you
provided...however...I get the window message; "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this area." Same messsage

Yeah!
these are situations where yo have to
"Seize the moment"
Because they are free, they often go in and out
of useage.
I couldn't get on after their site aborted,
I kept trying, and managed to re subscribe.
Bad luck Ralphael

I have finally purchased a "debit card" and will
subscribe to "Teranews" a $3.95 US once only
payment
This posting via Google drives me wacky.

Old September 16th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney, my round2it arrived and I tried the website you
provided...however...I get the window message; "Sorry, you are not
allowed to access this area." Same messsage for all groups.
Something is blocking this, maybe AOL.

Hi Ralphael,
look, I just took on Teranews
a $3.95 once only charge
50Mb a month.........54,000 newsgroups

As repayment for those Aboriginal Post labels,
I would be happy to pay for your subscription

Just email me your details off list
and I'll join you up (if you so wish)

If you have OE, I'll guide you through the process.
Cheers
Rodney

(RCSD) Attn Rod re : FRP Blair (TC) General Discussion 2 July 24th 07 02:16 AM
Attn ELurio oldtrout Coins 1 December 5th 04 06:03 PM
Attn: K6AZ PCameron Coins 1 April 13th 04 12:29 AM
Now Finland has done it to you. TC General Discussion 2 February 23rd 04 02:35 PM
RCSD Album Page - submission - Attn: Bob Bob Watson General Discussion 0 December 20th 03 01:06 AM