Great Website for Large Box Lots

Old May 29th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Great Website for Large Box Lots

I got real frustrated trying to find dealers who sell larger lots. The
only source seemed to be eBay, and the prices there are very high. I
opened my own website www.DanTheStampMan.Com which sells mainly large
boxlots. We offer FREE shipping in the US, which for many lots is
quite a substantial savings. Our unique buying system on our website
allows you to make offers on dozens of lots, or you can buy at our
already low listed price! Check it out: www.DanTheStampMan.Com

Great website!!! Lillianne Marketplace 12 September 19th 05 04:46 PM
Great website!!! Lillianne Card discussions 0 September 11th 05 04:03 PM
Great website!!! Lillianne Marketplace 1 September 9th 05 11:33 PM
great website Tom Loepp General Discussion 0 March 8th 05 12:26 AM
great new website - lots of topps high #'s 61,63,66... zack grakal Baseball 0 January 9th 04 06:46 AM