FS:Thousands of Sportscards & Other items

Old June 1st 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
[email protected]

Default FS:Thousands of Sportscards & Other items

I have a few boxes of sportscards I am looking to sell, hopefully
as a lot. These boxes include baseball, football, hockey, basketball,
golf, and NASCAR. Most are commons, as is usually the case, but there
are some nice RC's, along with some auto's/GU, unserts, numbered
inserts, and lots of star cards. Some of the RC's included a Rudy
Tomjanovich, Cal Ripken Jr, Greg Maddux, Barry Bonds, Ben
Roethlisberger, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Jack Ham, Terry Bradshaw,
Mean Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, Vince Carter, Rafael
Furcal, Chipper Jones, Marshall Faulk, Drew Bledsoe, Matt Kenseth,
Kasey Kahne, Jeff Gordon, & others too numerous to name.
I also have other items that are available for sale:I used to have
a small collectibles store, but was unable to keep up with the
overhead. I have a few boxes of other items, such as:

900+ comics(Amazing Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Incredible Hulk,
Superman, Daredevil, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Gambit,
Witchblade, Fathom, Captain America, Star Wars, Batman, and lots of
others)

100's of unopened Hot wheels/Matchbox cars

100's of unopened 1/64 scale NASCAR cars(Racing Champions, Winners
Circle, White Rose, Ertl, Action Performance, Hot Wheels-including
drivers such as: Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, Dale Jarrett, Darrell
Waltrip, Davey Allison, Harry Gant, Ricky Rudd, Elliott Sadler, Bill
Elliott, & others)

1000's of US & Worldwide Stamps(including new/unused sheets, 1st Day
Covers, etc)

Action Figures(NHL, NFL, MLB, & NBA)

Camel Zippo Lighters

1st Edition Stephen King Hardback Books(most w/dust jackets)

and lots of other items. Have to go though other boxes to see what
else i have. If interested in any or all, please feel free to contact
me via email. I have been trying to put some on eBay, but don't have
time to list it all. Will consider offers on any or all of these
items.

Steve

FA - Thousands of Sportscards for auction L. Dean Hockey 0 March 19th 06 07:22 AM
FA - Tons o' sportscards Dogger Hockey 0 August 3rd 05 10:09 AM
FA - Sportscards Dogger Baseball 0 August 3rd 05 10:08 AM
FS: Sportscards Craig Hockey 0 January 12th 04 03:12 AM
Disney WDCC items in bulk sale...thousands off !!! DoxSwrz2o General 0 October 22nd 03 03:13 PM