Best Wallet-Sized Pen

Old July 14th 03, 05:43 AM
Matt Gabriel, Mad Poet of Newport

Default Best Wallet-Sized Pen

I recently wrote a review of the Filcao Forever, which is made from
sturdy, anodized aluminum stock, from posting-threads to feed housing
to cap endplate. Sturdy little thing that goes with me wherever I go
in my jeans change pocket. You may want order the silver or the plain
anodized, as there is some brassing on the end-threads that wore away
the color when the cap went on cross-threaded. Cross-threading the
cap is not easy to do, but I was in too much of a hurry...

To read the review, search for "Filcao Forever" and "Moleskine" on
Google Groups.

~ Matt Gabriel, Mad Poet

(Josh) wrote in message . com...
I'm looking for a sturdy, elegant wallet-sized pen. Something the size
of the Montblanc Meisterstuck series would be great, but in metal, as
their resin casings tend to crack when kept in the wallet.

Suggestions?

Thanks