Pre Order

Old August 7th 04, 02:36 PM
dahoov2

Here for reference is Ebays Fees:

Starting Price,
Opening Value or
Reserve Price Insertion Fee
$0.01 - $0.99 $0.30
$1.00 - $9.99 $0.35
$10.00 - $24.99 $0.60
$25.00 - $49.99 $1.20
$50.00 - $199.99 $2.40
$200.00 - $499.99 $3.60
$500.00 and up $4.80

Your fee is 35 cents

Reserve fees:
Reserve Price Reserve Price Auction Fee
$0.01 - $49.99 $1.00
$50.00 - $199.99 $2.00
$200.00 and up 1% of Reserve Price (with a maximum of $100.00)

Did you have one?

Photo fees:
Feature Fee
First picture FREE!
Each additional Picture $0.15
Preview Picture Free
Slide Show $0.75
Supersize Image $0.75
Picture Pack $1.00 (a $1.75 value) for up to 6 pictures or $1.50 for

Yours was free I believe you only had one

Special things (I don't think you had anything -you may have had buy
it now, but that's only 5 cents)
Listing Upgrade Listing Upgrade Fee
Home Page Featured $39.95 (single quantity) or $79.95 (quantity of 2
or more)
Featured Plus! $19.95
Highlight $5.00
Border $3.00
Item Subtitle $0.50
Bold $1.00
Listing Designer* $0.10
Gallery $0.25
Gallery Featured $19.95
List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors
Listing Icon $2.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $5.00 for all vehicle listings
Buy It Now $1.00 for all vehicle listings
$0.05 for non-vehicles

Pay Pal Fees:
Open an Account
Send Money Free Free
Withdraw Funds Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks
Add funds Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks
Receive Funds Free Standard Rate: 2.9% + 30¢*
Merchant Rate: 2.2% + 30¢*

There is a conversion fee for overseas conversion of 1% Total is 3.9%
plus 30 cents. Always comes bout 4-5% for me depending on price sold
for.

I guess you do have some fees and you are adding in a couple pounds
for your troubles...

Maybe Ebay wasn't the way to go to help collectors? Just a thought.
That's more a dealer tool I think but I guess if you are paying 15-20
pounds per autograph, adding say 5 pounds for you would mean 20-25
pounds, add that to (let's assume you had a generic listing fee with
Buy it now) 40 cents your total is 22 pence (at 1.8 conversion) you
are at 20.22 -25.22 plus your 30 cent pay pal (17P) you are at
20.39-25.39 plus your 3.9 (assuming you are converting funds and
paying that extra 1%) is 80 cents (44p) - 99 cents (55p). You are at
20.83 or 25.94 in pounds..... add a pound for toploader? that's 21.83
or 25.94 and I'd round up. One standard 8x10 in a toploader from the
UK to the US is? Can someone give a price from recent. Lets say one
pound whic is not 22.83-26.94. plus shiiping, No more than 2 pounds at
most? I've put 4 68p stamps on which was too much and it was fine.
so total 24.83-28.94 in pounds. Let's round up, giving you a small
margin for error and you're at 25-29 pounds for an autograph with
packing, shipping, fees and whatnot. Based on an exchange rate of
1.80 US dollar per pound, you're talking expensive but better than
60.00 ... 45 US dollars to 52 dollars and 20 cents. Still megabucks
for no names.....

Hope this helped people here; I know those fees add up! That's why I
do generic listings and ask people not to pay Pay Pal. By the way,
for sellers, Bid Pay is free. It's the opposite...buyers pay a money
order fee and it's sent to the seller (but takes a couple days).
Cheapest way to go is money order but international ones can be
expensive. And you have to be sure you do it in the money of whatever
country is accepting it.

Anyway, the exchange rate here is absurd when dealing with the UK and
I think that's the major part where the problem is. I don't think you
were being absurd too much, it is more of the whole price in the end
for a bunch of common people, people who did at least once sign free
or who didn't even have more than 2 seconds in the movie with no
lines!

If you were talking about someone GOOD, then maybe it'd not have
seemed so bad!

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:26:09 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

I am very sorry to all offended by my post. I have removed the listing from
ebay and will not be listing one for a pre order again.
I stated in a previous post that I wasn't in it for the money but to help
cover my costs of traveling to and from etc.

I did post at the end of my previous post asking if someone could give me
todds website but no one replied. This is however not an excuse.

BDRX did reply to my previous post and said be prepared to lose money at
first. I'm not in a position where I can lose money so thats where the $60
came from. I did notice from the ebay listing I made one extra mistake and I
added that postage was $5 but when in fact it was included. I based the
price on a £20 autograph. Ebay listing fee and total price fee. Paypal fee.
Postage to where ever. Toploader. Plus and again this wasn't clear I was
going to have the photo of the guest with your photo printed off at a local
shop not on my computer so you would have a great COA.

I really am sorry that I offended people on here and I certainly didn't
intend to do that. I've had 2 nasty e-mails in the last few hours containing
words to the effect of 'money grabbing w****r' 'f*****g nob' and would hope
this stop. Also in the last hour someone e-mailed asking could I get an
autograph for them but my ansewer is no as I probably won't go now.

If you feel that I have offended you that much please reply to this post and
I won't post on this newsgroup again. I've made a few friends on here and
sorry if I've spoiled that.

Jason

"dahoov2" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry, but 80.00 for a common signature, a person who was an extra
withno lines or who signs free, is ridiculous. That's just my
opinion, but if you get that much; good luck! 60.00 is crazy too.
But hey, as others say here, I don't have to buy.

You weren't really explanatory enough I guess; you sounded like you
didn't want to profit, wanted to help collectors, but really even if
an autograph cost 20 pounds, that's no more than 35-38 dollars. With
Top loader and mail and extra fee, you are making still more profit
than most of the dealers!

How are autographs sold by dealers anyway? If one gets them free but
the value is 20 say in the guides, do people list like that or what
they wish they can get? I think most list like that or lower and let
the publuc decide. For you though, you'll have to pay for the
autographs so they must start at least at that price plus shipping
(and no one can demand you send in a toploader; would be hice, but
I've shipped and had shipped to me in plastic sleeves with cardboard
backing-it's cheaper) On your auction, they'll decide too. Would be
curious if anyone goes for it.

I guess you should have said you will do it to make money. Not to
help collectors. Be forthright. At least if you are, at least people
won't accuse you of lying or hiding something. The most they can say
is like I did, that you are charging a little bit much.... For me at
leat, you seemed misleading. I thought you were gonna be like Todd was
and just charge a couple extra bucks for the time and effort.

I can't advise you on canceling your auction or changing your prices
or anything; that's for you to decide. You should'nt let people here
persude you on that. However, you might read some of the Ebay rules
so that you don't get into trouble. As you have seen here, some
people would seemingly turn you in....................... I'd of
emailed you offlist to warn you as a couresy if I'd of seen it. I
assumed from your posts, you were never evil intended about anything.
So you have nothing to be sorry for; people should not be emailing you
off list to harrass you either. Advice is one thing; grief is quite
another.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 04:08:41 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

This is where the idea come from and he cahrges $80 per signing.

http://www.finalfrontiertoys.co.uk/

He sells loads via ebay

Jason

"fon" wrote in message
I've been collecting at cons for a few years and TTM a few months. My
feedback is 179 because in the last 6 months I've sold my LOTR trading
card
collection and my Video collection. If you check the items that I've

sold
none are anything to do with autographs.

If I've caused upset then I'm sorry and will remove the ebay auction

when
get home from work. I didn't mean to cause anyone any grief.
I've had a few nasty e-mails in the last few hours which has been a

little
upsetting so I'm not going to bother. This was going to be a trial

price
see how it went. I didn't want to go to Birminham next week and LOSE

money
but I can asure you the price would have come down by Collectamania

once I
had worked out shipped and top loader prices etc.

Last off how do I cancel an item on ebay.

Jason

"dahoov2" wrote in message
Well, he seemed to be asking for help in all the previoius posts... I
see that he's sold... this is bothering me now. Think I might have
been hoodwinked? Have been emailed offlist a lot to help and get
advice, so wonder what's up now.

So Fon, how long HAVE you been collecting?

On 6 Aug 2004 19:40:08 -0500, Autograph Collector
wrote:

dahoov2 wrote:

Both of you are not very nice. I doubt anyone will pay that much

for
common names such as those. I thought in your original post you
said you were not out to get money. These people charge 15-20

pounds
at most per sig at this convention. Even with shipping and a

small
fee, that's a lot of extra money. But then again, I guess if

people
want to pay, who am I to say. I just think you portrayed yourself
different in earlier posts and I wonder if I can trust you now!
Also, you appear to be selling one item, to one person. I don't

see
multiples offered or a limit...Ebay isn't gonna like that!

Autograph collector is right... that's skirting Ebay's rules and

you
can be kicked off...

However, the person that posted this is a newbie; you didn't have

go and report him. You could've emailed and told him privately

first
before posting it publicly.... and let him know.

Newbie? They sell all the time on eBay and have a feedback rating

of
179. They're no newbie.

AC

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

Old August 7th 04, 02:41 PM
dahoov2

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:36:04 -0400, dahoov2 wrote:

[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors
[...]

should be 26.94 not 25.94 (first reference)

[...]

By adding your 5 pounds in for yourself, you're not going to lose
money. If it costs a few pence more for shipping or toploader, you are
still making a nice little profit per item.

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 03:32 PM
fon

Your points are very valued as as you can tell this was going to be my first
time. Only 2 things if I may add to what you have said. The first I was
going to sent the photo insured which I guess is more then £2 (again only
guessing) and secondly like I pointed out in my first post I'm only going
for the Jeremy Bulloch signed book so I have to travel close to 250 miles
and an entrance fee of £10 plus an absurd car park fee of £8. I am the first
to admit that I didn't look into it fully and rushed things a bit but the
event is next saturday.

Can I please add that if I had got things cheaper then then next one would
have been cheaper. It was a first attemp and caused a lot of upset.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 03:39 PM
dahoov2

This is my bone of contention with people who help other from cons.
If you were going there already for yourself and gonna pay that price
to get in, travel, hotel or whatever, why are you passing it on now?
I hear ya, it's expensive, but you were doing it anyway. So in
reality, you are NOT trying to help collectors really. You are trying
to get your trip, the one that you were already doing before you
thought of this free..... so at least then be honest about it when you
are relaying your costs. People will respect you for it.

You also did not state the facts in your listing. You didn't mention
what was covered. Maybe if you do this again, you can be more
explicit? Say something like this includes: Shipping anywhere in the
world, all my fees I have to pay, insurance, a new top loader, and
the item? There will be no other fees. Something like that?

PS this is where I got mad at someone else a long time ago. They were
taking even their MacDonald's lunches and including them into their
prices. Why? Were they not going to eat anyway? Kind of like the guy
who once told me on Ebay he had gas to to post office and had to buy a
new sharpie ... why? Was he not going for others and himself ever to
get stamps or mail something to his family? Was he never going to use
that sharpie again for his own personal use? Next thing you know
people will charge for scotch tape and the sponge they used to seal
the freaking envelope..... or the pen they signed the receipt with, or
the receipt itself, or the paper from the printer. You probably
shouldn't charge people for something you were going to pay for
anyway! It's really not fair. That's what your 5 pounds (or
whatever) extra was for already! You have to be reasonable as you
have to understand these photos are hugely expensive to begin with and
you don't know the money situation with others who are buying from
you. Kids asking parents who can't really afford it or whatever....

Here's an idea. If you want to recoup some money, why not buy a few
items there with your own money and then list them AFTER? Start with
the price you pay (and no, you don't have to pay a reserve fee, just
start at that price). If they sell above, then you profit. But
remember, the prices are high and maybe no one will bid. But if you
offer ahead of time, be HONEST about what's included, what the
expenses are and what people will end up with. They will decide. And
on the Ebay thing, you can't do one item for $5 and sell hundreds or
whatever. Ebay will have a coniption!

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:32:12 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

Your points are very valued as as you can tell this was going to be my first
time. Only 2 things if I may add to what you have said. The first I was
going to sent the photo insured which I guess is more then £2 (again only
guessing) and secondly like I pointed out in my first post I'm only going
for the Jeremy Bulloch signed book so I have to travel close to 250 miles
and an entrance fee of £10 plus an absurd car park fee of £8. I am the first
to admit that I didn't look into it fully and rushed things a bit but the
event is next saturday.

Can I please add that if I had got things cheaper then then next one would
have been cheaper. It was a first attemp and caused a lot of upset.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 03:46 PM
fon

click on this link if you thought I was expensive...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 03:57 PM
fon

Again I admit I made mistakes, I rushed the listing and didn't fully think
it through. I won't be doing it again because I will learn from my mistake.

And I was gonna give the scotch tape and sponge for free.

Again I am sorry for upsetting people. This was not the plan.

wrote:

Your points are very valued as as you can tell this was going to be my

first
time. Only 2 things if I may add to what you have said. The first I was
going to sent the photo insured which I guess is more then £2 (again only
guessing) and secondly like I pointed out in my first post I'm only going
for the Jeremy Bulloch signed book so I have to travel close to 250 miles
and an entrance fee of £10 plus an absurd car park fee of £8. I am the

first
to admit that I didn't look into it fully and rushed things a bit but the
event is next saturday.

Can I please add that if I had got things cheaper then then next one

would
have been cheaper. It was a first attemp and caused a lot of upset.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 04:13 PM
dahoov2

bookmark that and note there are 17 buy it nows. Keep track and see
how many he sells... that's all I have to say. This will be your
guide to whether what you are doing is a good idea or not. But one
word of advice if I may. If you are doing it to make money and NOT
just to help collectors... then be honest. those are prices to make
money; not just to help your buddies.

That's why some celebs stop signing... they see that like you saw it,
get the absurd notion their sigs are worth that much and see dollar
signs and never sign again for free... thereby ending the joy of
collecting. There is no joy to paying 60.00 for an elf who was on
screen two seconds with no lines. At least not for me. I feel all I
am doing in lining someone's pockets when outside the little LOTR
community, nobody even knows who the hell those guys are! Imagine
telling your neighbor who saw the film but does not know the names of
the actors and asks you about your autograph. Here's the conversation
I hear:

(Friend) wow, cool! That's from LOTR?

(You) Yeah, I bought it from a guy who got it for me at a convention

(Friend) So you didn't meet him? How much did you pay for it if you
don't mind my asking?

(You) No, I didn't meet him. Paid 60. for it

(Friend) that's a lot, but it's from LOTR right? Say, where in the
movie was he again? I can't remember

(You) he was the guy in the battle scene on the wall ... remember
that? He was the fifth guy in the back... you can see his face a
little after so and so say....

(friend) (I will leave this to your own imagination; I am sure
there's a varying about of explitive and other things to insert here)

When prices were 10 or 15 US dollars, it was tolerable. they went to
20 and were getting pricy with shipping. Now, it's just plain
RIDICULOUS. The buck stops here.

"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 04:45 PM
fon

A slighty different subject. What prices do guests tend to charge in the US.
Here £15 is pretty standard and £20 is seen more and more. I've even seen
Dave Prowse sign for £25 which is about $45. I know we have a high exchange
rate but the prices here are going mad. I hear at collectamania there maybe
a few £25 ones.

You said about bookmarking the page. In the last 2 weeks I've seen him sell
about 5. I will be honest and say I was looking at going next week for 1
autograph and thought after seeing his web site that if I could sell a few
at a price which I didn't thnk was to bad it would help cover my costs. Not
to MAKE money but help my costs. I've seen your posts and understand and
probably agree with everything you have said. I didn't think about it
enough, I didn't work out the costs fully. I made a mistake and am honest
enough to say that. I didn't intend to go out and rip people off. Looking at
my ebay listing the way I worded it sucked really and it wasn't fully done
well.

In October we have 30 starwars guest who will be charging between £15 and
£25 even if all 30 charged £15 that makes £450, close to about $800. How
much were the charges at Celebration II last year.

Jason

wrote:

click on this link if you thought I was expensive...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=finalfr o

ntieruk&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades

fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 09:24 PM
dahoov2

Dave Prowse signed here for 20.00 US which is just over 11 pounds for
you... weird huh? He flies all the way across the ocean out of his
own country and charges LESS?! They sell for 15-25 here usually, but
in US dollars... so there's a big difference. A lot cheaper for you
to buy here than us to buy there.

At Celebration, autographs were 12.00 each US. But they were limited
and collectible; so they got more in auctions because 1) they were so
cheap and 2) there were a TON of guests (over 40) and so you could
collect them all.... and a lot of people wanted to do that. For a
while, they were selling from 30-150 each and now you can get them
half that depending on who it is you're getting (Fisher and Williams
sell higher).

Anyway, don't let me or anyone here tell you what you should do. If
you want to sell them go ahead. Now you know all the fees involved and
can judge better; and maybe some idea of what'll sell and what
won't... and of that guy who sold 5, WHAT did he sell? Something very
popular and rarer or something common... take that into consideration
too.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:45:34 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

[...]

.. .

"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades

fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 7th 04, 09:37 PM
fon

here check it out for yourself

wrote:

[...]

.. .

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=finalfr

wrote:

[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion and listing upgrades

fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager Pro subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Pre Order Service fon Autographs 6 August 5th 04 04:34 AM
MSCE MEMORABILIA: PRE ORDER AUTOGRAPHS MSCE MEMORABILIA Autographs 1 May 2nd 04 05:56 AM
Law & Order Success! (2 year wait) The Burg Autographs 1 February 21st 04 07:29 PM
order form for acid free, different size binder sheets Dahoov2 Autographs 0 September 7th 03 12:19 AM
Where a good websight to order 8x10 Photos ? Andrew Autographs 2 August 30th 03 12:32 AM