Hampton Roads; Michale Vick downtown today

Old November 27th 08, 05:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Hampton Roads; Michale Vick downtown today

PS I do know who you are....

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:03:17 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

"Sue H" wrote in message
.. .
Besides; what Zoom doesn't get is that not everything I or others post
is because we collect it. I post things in case anyone else is
interested. I too wouldn't give Vick the Time of day...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:55:22 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

It's not something I would collect either, but there are people out
there that do find collecting signatures convicts, war criminals, etc.
Hitler is still a high priced signature, it they're authentic. I
guess there would be collectors for just about every area.

No not the time of day,just keep reminding us what a loser he is.
Can't you get a job at Target for the holidays to eat up some of that free
time ?
If we were intersted,wouldn't we know this nonsense ourselves,or at least
ask,
before you offered this drivel.
But you seem to be at the ready no matter what.
By the way Sue,no one cares about these things.
You remind me of old people,that complain and talk about useless junk
because
they never get out and don't have anything useful to contribute.
You are one of the reasons this group sucks,as are the others that post the
same crap daily,weekly.
If someone just joined and saw your post about Mike Vick,do you think he
would care ?
The same goes for the guy with lady baseball players,do you think most
collectors want to read that
3-4 times a week,when no one knows who any of the women are.
Or the posts about getting replies from medal of honor soldiers.
This is interesting once,not 20 times in a month.
Its like reading the same newspaper for 30 days in a row.
This group did have some good stuff at one time.
Why wonder that only 5-10 people post here,maybe 1 out of every 20 messages
is interesting.
There are no posts about book-signings,collectable shows,only the stalking
of famous people
that probably don't want to be bothered at that time.
Most of you are reaching so far just put something up here,especially you !
No insults,just the truth.
But you are who you are,and this will just pass you by.
Maybe some of the others will recognize themselves.
Try not to beat everything into the ground,come with something the masses
may enjoy reading.
Forget the useless crap...i.e Sue's stories

Old November 27th 08, 07:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Blah. Blah. Blah.

You are just one bundle of contradictions, aren't you? You bitch
about how people that actually post autograph messages, that are on
topic for this group, yet you have done nothing to "improve" this
group in all of the months that you have graced our presence. The
truth is that YOU, and your constant belittling of what people
collect, are the reasons that this group is dead. You supposedly
collect, yet you have nothing to show for it. You just see this
little portion of cyberspace in the autograph message boards. In the
real boards, where people actually interact with each other about the
hobby, there are fellow collectors interested in the MOH, AAGPBL and
any other entertainment or historical areas and addresses that people
share. You claim that nobody cares about what Sue, myself, or anybody
else posts, yet you must read all of our messages to know what the
content is. More contradictions. Who gives a rat's ass if Sue, or
anybody else for that matter, posts something not exactly about
autographs. It's at least related to entertainment and an attempt to
get conversations going. I'm starting to think Sue is right. You are
infatuated with her.

Your main problem, and you seem to have a LOT of them, is that you see
this as some form of warped competition. Just because you don't
collect what is posted here, then it's crap. This is only in your
mind. We share our info (another abbreviation, since you're so
interested in keeping records) because this is an autograph message
group. Nowhere does it say that this is "Zoom's (or whatever the hell
your puppet name will be next week) message group of only what ** I **
collect". Get off your high horse because your nose is beginning to
bleed from the altitude. Better yet, show us what a "master
collector" like you collects. Wow us and quit boring us. Step up or
shut up.

With that said, I hope you're having a nice Thanksgiving.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old November 27th 08, 10:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Zoom" wrote in message
[...]

It was a nice Thanksgiving untill you hurt my feelings
Thanks !
Old November 27th 08, 10:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Listen for the sorrow violins playing for you. Hurt your feelings?
Get real. I'm just amazed about your ego. 1) You bash people on a
regular basis. 2) You must enjoy reading your stuff because you only
quote what you write. You must look at yourself in every reflective
surface.

Old November 28th 08, 12:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
Listen for the sorrow violins playing for you. Hurt your feelings? Get
real. I'm just amazed about your ego. 1) You bash people on a regular
basis. 2) You must enjoy reading your stuff because you only quote what
you write. You must look at yourself in every reflective surface.

You wax so poetic,its not "bashing",just truth,do really think what you do
is interesting ?
I do enjoy reading my posts,yours are..how should I
say...weak..uninteresting...
I guess you are the lady bb collector,maybe your goal is to get every girlie
bb player that ever slapped
on a glove.Good for you,but what you can't see is that the majority of
collectors couldn't care less.
If you ever read the Autograph magazine you would see that once you print a
story its done,over,kaput !
They don't print the same story month after month,who would bother to read
it ?
Maybe you.
I do collect,have many tough to get autographs,been backstage at major
concerts (not Rick Springfield wink,wink ),
and met,got pictures with and "graffs" at those events.
I wouldn't share those stories here,although I do share with other
collectors,friends and family.
I've had far better successes that I've ever seen here,but you should
continue with the girlie bb players,I'm
sure many of them will expire soon,so you should hurry !
It doesn't bother me who you collect,just seems lame to keep posting who you
get.
I wonder if anyone picks up on the addresses you put up here ?
My guess in no one.
BTW,there is something out there called MLB (Major League Baseball),tons of
ex-players out there,
some are in this thing called the Baseball Hall of Fame.
In baseball terms this collecting success would be like hitting
double,instead of being HBP (HIT BY PITCH).
Cool out gumby !

p.s. I like the reflective surface thing !
Have you been listening to Dylan ?

Old November 28th 08, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

If you are actually interested in trying to make a point, please read
all that I typed, as I read everything you type... when you actually
do.

If I, and others, were posting the same address every time, your
argument would hold water. Every address that I post is unique to
that individual. If we were to follow your rule, we could only make a
single post once for every aspect of entertainment. "Oops! We posted
a movie actor. We can't post another one ever again." "Oops! I got
two NFL players in the mail. I can only post one address though
because they both play the sport." That's unrealistic. As for what
you collect, it's very commendable that you do get IP autographs. I
wish that I could, but I'm not on either of the coasts to have that
opportunity. What you have to realize is that there is no such thing
as a single type of autograph collecting. TTM is very popular for
those that aren't as fortunate as you. As for people getting use of
my posts, I get emails all of the time from people thanking me for the
help, including people too scared to post here. I have been running
one of the largest free address websites for 8 years now. I receive
new addresses and updates on a daily basis. If people didn't find
posts like mine useful, then I wouldn't have over 500,000 hits, people
donating money to help keep my site up and running and businesses
(including Autograph Magazine) paying me to place advertising banners
on my site. As I said, your argument is weak. TTM just might not be
for you, but you're in the minority.

Besides TV and movie celebs, I do collect other sports, mostly from
Houston teams, as that is where I grew up. I could be like autograph
leeches and send off requests to people on teams that I don't follow,
but that's not my style. I only make requests of those that have
entertained me or I have an interest in. You are correct on one
thing, I bought all three of the AAGPBL trading card sets Fritsch
Cards released so that I could send to the ladies before this part of
history is gone forever. As for the HOF, you need to learn your
history. The AAGPBL has a permanent room in the Hall
(http://web.baseballhalloffame.org/ne...ey=hof_ news).
As for their impact in history and the game, this is quoted directly
from the HOF website:

"An Exhibit of Their Own
The Women in Baseball exhibit opened in 1988 with great success.
Hundreds of alumni of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball
League attended the dedication. These new artifacts and exhibits
helped advance Cooperstown in the minds of fans and collectors alike,
though the Museum's collection was done for the sake of preserving the
game's history, as opposed to financial gain. With new exhibits and
artifacts came a steady growth in attendance, which crept past 280,000
for the first time in 1987. But not even in their wildest dreams could
the administration have known the type of impact a 1988 exhibit
opening would have, one that still draws strong interest today."

I guess you would think that the members of the Negro Baseball League
are not worth collecting too, but you're wrong there too.

We're not going to change your mind and you definitely aren't going to
show us the "error" of our ways, so why not let this campaign of yours
drop. As I said before, you are trying to make this into some sort of
competition. It's not. It's a simple hobby.

Old November 28th 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I wouldn't share those stories here,although I do share with other
collectors,friends and family.
I've had far better successes that I've ever seen here

Doubtful!

I wonder if anyone picks up on the addresses you put up here ?
My guess in no one.

At least he posts them; more than you ever do.

Old November 28th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Ignore him. Most of these singers or groups he claims to be getting
will be nobody in 10 years time; nobody will remember them at all. As
for those like Rick Springfield (not one of my favorites, but a free
concert I attended), although not one of my tops, at least people know
20 years after who he is. And people like the girl players and the
negro league.... even if those don't know them, that's history! And I
think it's awesome. I collect (am going to do a few more)
archeologists; that's history too. And we collect what we like;
that's what the hobby is about.

you see, if he only collects what is considered pop culture crap of
today (a-list now; gone tomorrow), what the hell good is that. It's
not unique one bit. It's crap. That's MY opinion. What you collect
is actually a thousand times better; it's for a more selective and
cultured taste. In other words, you have class and he doesn't.

Old November 28th 08, 08:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

I do collect,have many tough to get autographs,been backstage at major
concerts (not Rick Springfield wink,wink ),

ohhhh....thats impressive. I worked at a music venue for years and met
everyone from jeff buckley to nirvana, and that was no big deal...so next
thing to impress us all thanks.

and met,got pictures with and "graffs" at those events.
I wouldn't share those stories here,although I do share with other
collectors,friends and family.

errr...then what the f#ck are you doing here ????

!
It doesn't bother me who you collect,just seems lame to keep posting who
you get.

ok....i know you are a tad slow.....but that is actually the point of the
group.

I wonder if anyone picks up on the addresses you put up here ?
My guess in no one.

My guess is more than you think....but you dont think...so thats not hard.

BTW,there is something out there called MLB (Major League Baseball),tons
of ex-players out there,
some are in this thing called the Baseball Hall of Fame.
In baseball terms this collecting success would be like hitting
double,instead of being HBP (HIT BY PITCH).

You say tomato... and i say you are a self important fool with a singular
vision.

Cool out gumby !

Clearly you are the one who needs to chill sock puppet.

MrB

Old November 28th 08, 08:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
news
Ignore him.

I blocked him for a while, but was still getting his posts quoted, so that
was pointless. You are right though, usual scenario, everyone ignores him
and he goes away........until his next puppet turns up

Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 0 May 9th 08 07:41 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 0 March 28th 08 05:19 PM
Fat Joe in Hampton Roads Mike Autographs 0 August 10th 06 09:24 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 1 May 11th 06 10:14 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 3 February 21st 06 12:21 AM