Hampton Roads; Michale Vick downtown today

Old November 26th 08, 11:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

Default Hampton Roads; Michale Vick downtown today

"Sue H" wrote in message
Actually yeah; I thought about that after posting... he's probably in
handcuffs as he's actually doing jail time and is taken out for this
trial.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:13:43 -0500, "pe2"
wrote:

"Sue H" wrote in message
. ..
He's at court in Sussex today. Quick drive and not many there except
some press I'd imagine.

I don't think he'd sign. He will probably be surrounded by an officer or
two, and i doubt very seriously they would allow him to sign anything.

Maybe you can try David Berkowitz,I hear he has lot of time on his hands.
What a thought,a collection of "graphs" of scum that is in prison,or was in
in prison,
or should be in prison.
And I thought I couldn't learn anything here.

Old November 27th 08, 02:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

I got Vick when he was the football star, not the bad guy.

I have the "Mr. Electric" and "Special Issue Virginia Tech" both signed by
Michael on the cover. He was new and exciting to watch back then. to bad he
got into trouble with the law.

pe2

Old November 27th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lorrie S.

"Gummby3" wrote in message news:492dd3de$0$5482
Hitler is still a high priced signature, it they're authentic. I
guess there would be collectors for just about every area.

The only good thing Hitler did was to empty out the insane asylums in
Germany. There were ZERO mentally ill people left alive in Germany at the
end of WW2. No vegetables or leeches left to suck money out of the economy.

Old November 27th 08, 03:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Besides; what Zoom doesn't get is that not everything I or others post
is because we collect it. I post things in case anyone else is
interested. I too wouldn't give Vick the Time of day...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:55:22 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

It's not something I would collect either, but there are people out
there that do find collecting signatures convicts, war criminals, etc.

Old November 27th 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Frodo Baggins

Hitler obviously didn't do such a good job Lorrie if your family
produced YOU!

Old November 27th 08, 12:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Another troll, and someone who's behind...i didn't know they still made web
tv.

Alright Gummby and Sue. It's Sho-vel Time!

Sho-vel (in my best Barney Fife Impersonation).....

Plonk!

Old November 27th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

shovel... shovel... shovel......plonk!.....kick...kick...kick....
pat....pat.... pat....

silence.......................

Old November 27th 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

wrote:

It's not something I would collect either, but there are people out
there that do find collecting signatures convicts, war criminals, etc.
Hitler is still a high priced signature, it they're authentic. I
guess there would be collectors for just about every area.

No not the time of day,just keep reminding us what a loser he is.
Can't you get a job at Target for the holidays to eat up some of that free
time ?
If we were intersted,wouldn't we know this nonsense ourselves,or at least
ask,
before you offered this drivel.
But you seem to be at the ready no matter what.
By the way Sue,no one cares about these things.
You remind me of old people,that complain and talk about useless junk
because
they never get out and don't have anything useful to contribute.
You are one of the reasons this group sucks,as are the others that post the
same crap daily,weekly.
If someone just joined and saw your post about Mike Vick,do you think he
would care ?
The same goes for the guy with lady baseball players,do you think most
collectors want to read that
3-4 times a week,when no one knows who any of the women are.
Or the posts about getting replies from medal of honor soldiers.
This is interesting once,not 20 times in a month.
Its like reading the same newspaper for 30 days in a row.
This group did have some good stuff at one time.
Why wonder that only 5-10 people post here,maybe 1 out of every 20 messages
is interesting.
There are no posts about book-signings,collectable shows,only the stalking
of famous people
that probably don't want to be bothered at that time.
Most of you are reaching so far just put something up here,especially you !
No insults,just the truth.
But you are who you are,and this will just pass you by.
Maybe some of the others will recognize themselves.
Try not to beat everything into the ground,come with something the masses
may enjoy reading.
Forget the useless crap...i.e Sue's stories

Old November 27th 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

LOL as my family starts to arrive I must depart for the day. but let
me remind you of the countless times you've only posted NOTHING,
drivel, negative things, and vile. I dare say you are the one calling
the kettle black....

Remember, karma does indeed work and you'll be in for more than a
shovel full. Best of luck digging your way out of the blasting heat.

To everyone else, Happy Thanksgiving; I am most thankful for those who
understand life is not to be wasted on hate. Enjoy today.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:03:17 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

.. .

Old November 27th 08, 05:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

PS this group was once nice but because of the negativity spewed,
nobody posts here; they go to the other groups. YOU are seen in this
post complaining, but YOU are the one who helped turn it that way!
Kudos to you for your nastiness.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:03:17 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

.. .

Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 0 May 9th 08 07:41 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 0 March 28th 08 05:19 PM
Fat Joe in Hampton Roads Mike Autographs 0 August 10th 06 09:24 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 1 May 11th 06 10:14 PM
Hampton Roads Sue H Autographs 3 February 21st 06 12:21 AM