Certified Hockey Autographs FS

Old November 11th 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Archi1

Default Certified Hockey Autographs FS

Hello,
I have the following certified autographs on cards pulled from packs. I am
listing names of players, if you want specific info about the card, let me
know. Here are the players
Buy one or all. Make an offer or ask for a price.

Dimitri Nabokov
Alexie Morozov
Juha Virovita
kevin Riehl
Brian Scott
Mike Martin
Mike Dubinsky
Johan Finnstrom
Stephane Roy
Henry Kuster
Alexandre Volchkov

Thanks

Old November 11th 07, 07:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

certified by who...
mike

Old November 11th 07, 08:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
certified by who...
mike

If they are pack pulled as he has stated, then it would be one of the major
trading card companies

Old November 11th 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, i would imagine that it's on the seller to name who it's
certified by, not some guy who's never seen the item..see what i mean
by speaking on subjects you know nothing about?

Old November 11th 07, 08:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Again, it's you. The guy said they were pack pulled and that's
certification enough as we're not stupid (it's rare for cards to be
forged because they are special ones usuall with signing space or
greyed out areas or have the certification by topps or whomever on the
back.

My guess is, you read the post, didn't read it thoroughly (as usual)
and then tried to sound like you knew it all and wanted to start crap
(as usual again).

Why don't you just not say anything if you have to be so quick to
answer every post....or read thoroughly before your fingers start
groping the keyboard; because you are always so friggin rude.

Old November 11th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and that's the question...
why not read between the lines like you think you do for everything
else....instead of responding to EVERY post like you do...who are they
certified by...it's nice how the SELLER can't respond at all...but you
do, to defend some guy who you don't know...and try to turn it into a
fight...AGAIN...get a life.

Old November 12th 07, 08:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
well, i would imagine that it's on the seller to name who it's
certified by, not some guy who's never seen the item..see what i mean
by speaking on subjects you know nothing about?

re-read his post idiot. If YOU knew anything about trading card perhaps you
would understand rather than attempt to flame the guy.
So once again, it is clear you are the one speaking about a subject you know
anything about.

Old November 12th 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

i didn't flame him you pile of camel dung! i asked a simple
question...but since all you and sue do is flame me, you just expected
it...
i don't know what companies do that signing cards thing...i do know
that it was topps giving away FAKE babe ruth autographs a few years
ago (and it's documented quite severely, along with lou gehrig, so i
have every right to ask)...
i know EVERYTHING about autographs, i knew this guy was pulling the
cards out of packs..but there are SEVERAL companies that do this
now...i wanted to know WHO...
and like i said, leave it to you bottom feeders to answer a question
INCORRECTLY than the seller, who still has said nothing, just trying
to sell things here without explaination. so YOU are the one speaking
up on subjects you know nothing about...because if topps can pull the
wool over people's eyes (although they say it was unknowingly) so
could anyone else..i'm sure that is NOT the case though..but i
certainly don't know every company with signed cards in their packs...
and maybe this guy got them all from the same company...
so keep your OPINIONS to yourself and let a seller answer questions...
like i said, i find it highly funny that you don't answer things
unless it's to come to sue's defense.

Old November 12th 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

NO. GO BACK AND READ YOUR POST. You sounded antagonistic and like
you were trying to start something with him (like criticize him as
certifying the graphs himself/like a COA).

It's you Mike. You do NOT know how to speak/write. you always come
across like a jerk. Once the lightbulb goes off and you realize how
you come across, maybe one day someone might give you a chance. Till
then, you are always inviting trouble. And let's be honest here. I
sincerely doubt it's me and Mr. B only who notices how you are.
Unfortunately, we invite our own problems by talking back to you.
However, it's my belief that the rest of the people lurking probably
agree with this assessment. They probably all wish me and Mr. B
wouldn't respond but would agree you are a severe problem.

The ONLY reason I even bother to respond, is JUST IN CASE someone new
is reading and takes you serious. that's all. I know the others
understand and disregard. But in my opinion you are dangerous.

Old November 12th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

it was ONE ****ING SENTENCE...it wasn't antagonistic...it was a
question..it's YOU who reads too much into something that means
absolutely nothing...you are the one who's dangerous and lies about
people just because you don't like them...
that's all there really is to it...if you didn't read my posts, there
would be NOTHING else here. you just decide to slam me and tell me
that it's all me...
but it's truly ALL YOU...anyone with any brains will tell you that
everytime you respond the way you do, all it really reflects is how
you treat others...i.e...if you think someone is doing bad and saying
bad all the time, it's really because it's you that does and says bad
all the time...you're the one willing to do harm to a harmless
situation...
there was only one sentence here and you drug it on and involved your
socks!