shill bidding..

Old October 25th 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Default shill bidding..

Shhh... Don't blow my cover. The website pictures of me working with the
convention guests are all faked too. I had conveniently found the same
over-weight guy in a wheelchair and took a picture of him with the celebs.
;-) LOL

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...
Silence! You are clearly yet another long term poster here who is nothing
more than a Sue shill/sock/sheep! That now makes 3 of us

MrB

Old October 25th 07, 04:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

That's what blew my mind about BF's latest rant tangent. Not once did the
words "avoid the seller" or "don't buy from this seller" ever appear in your
messages. As with any other non-profit consumer advocate, you are giving
warning signs to look out for. You could yell at the top of your lungs to
not buy from sellers, but it is ultimately up to the individual buyer as to
whether he/she will heed the warnings or learn from the burn of a rip-off.
If someone touches matches enough, they'll eventually (hopefully) learn that
it hurts. Until they experience it personally, as with the kids/teens
mentality, they feel that they are invincible and can't possibly be hurt by
faceless sellers because it "won't happen to me". All I can say is keep on
keeping on. If you see something off somewhere, keep being the wolf and
stir up all of us sheep to a potential problem.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Sue H" wrote in message
As for this guy, he stuff that I looked at was seemingly authentic
(which is amazing as this and Luis Vuitton etc are forged a lot like
the autographs are). To be honest, I could still buy the three bags I
was looking at at his price because they are still "deals" by all
means. They retail about 3 times what they are about to sell for but
by auctions end, they'll still be about half price. But that's not
the point. The point is to rid Ebay of liars and theives and NOT to
give them your business. I am not saying do NOT buy from this guy; I
am simply warning people that if you do bid, to be very careful
because I BET you will see that new ID pop up with that 0 feedback
outbidding you and bidding a LOT to up the price... just be aware of
that. Is he worse than a forger? Probably not. But still, he's
trying to work a scam maybe so be careful.

Old October 25th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

yes, and I forgot, that sex change... well it comes and goes too!

Old October 25th 07, 05:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks; I also think it's very important to learn about the Ebay
system too. The complaint system is horrible. It's hard to get to and
takes a long time to get to it because they keep putting up screen
after screen after screen. I don't want people to give up because of
that. It's important to know things like that putting the ID's in
won't work. You will find people get frustrated and just back out and
not complain. I want to help give tools for them to keep on. I know
they rarely do anything; but if enough people do it enough times,
things MIGHT change. If you do nothing, surely it won't! That's all.

I am actually an advocate of dealers selling legit items on Ebay so I
would just as well tell people the GOOD dealers as well. Like the
Dinosaur guy. I questioned him a lot and he was so forthcoming and a
little research into him and the actual field confirmed things.... and
I would totally recommend him (by the way, MOST of the dino eggs on
Ebay are fakes).

I wonder... should I start a GREAT dealers list? List people WHO to
buy from? Maybe!

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:43:01 GMT, "Gummby3"
wrote:

That's what blew my mind about BF's latest rant tangent. Not once did the
words "avoid the seller" or "don't buy from this seller" ever appear in your
messages. As with any other non-profit consumer advocate, you are giving
warning signs to look out for. You could yell at the top of your lungs to
not buy from sellers, but it is ultimately up to the individual buyer as to
whether he/she will heed the warnings or learn from the burn of a rip-off.
If someone touches matches enough, they'll eventually (hopefully) learn that
it hurts. Until they experience it personally, as with the kids/teens
mentality, they feel that they are invincible and can't possibly be hurt by
faceless sellers because it "won't happen to me". All I can say is keep on
keeping on. If you see something off somewhere, keep being the wolf and
stir up all of us sheep to a potential problem.

This just in...Nudo shill bidding tip? DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 4 September 24th 06 06:22 PM
Shill Bidding????? BigDog Coins 9 February 24th 06 07:33 PM
Shill Bidding. Why doesn't Ebay ever do anything..... BH90210L Baseball 0 June 12th 05 01:24 PM
Shill bidding? RW Julian Coins 3 September 23rd 04 02:27 AM
Shill Bidding Sandra Wise Coins 2 August 15th 03 07:44 PM