shill bidding..

Old October 24th 07, 03:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default shill bidding..

LOL did you notice that everytime YOU start trouble and someone calls
you on your crap, you start accusing everyone of having "fake names"?
LOL I've never had to put a fake name anywhere... I am who I am and
have NO problem telling it like it is. I don't need to hide.

YOU however, like to make up screen names and when nobody listens to
you, you pretend to be someone else and argue with yourself to get
attention. Now THAT is sad. People here remember that too...

Why you are still around when NOBODY likes you, I'll never know.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:21:33 -0700, barefoot
wrote:

the only people who have called me that is people right here...more
than likely YOU with one of your FAKE names...
it's not OBVIOUS that people are shill bidding except to YOU...just
like all this other stuff, it's crap floating around in your head...
you really need to reflect and think what your life needs in it so you
can stop accusing people of all sorts of devious behavior. maybe you
did a bunch of bad stuff when you were younger and suspect everyone
else is a bad person. who knows...but everytime someone tells you
something that truly is obvious, you start playing the blame game. to
the point that you are calling out old **** on me..i'm not trying to
make fun of you or blame you for something, yet you have to to try and
run a number on me, when no one else is even listening..
mike

Old October 24th 07, 06:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

actually...it's just pretty obvious that no one likes YOU...
mike

Old October 24th 07, 06:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
ups.com...
actually...it's just pretty obvious that no one likes YOU...
mike

We actually all like Sue. We don't like you Mike.

Old October 24th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

let's ask this...when did I start the trouble..
ebay told you that there is no evidence of shill bidding and somehow
they are wrong..
i point out that they tell you this, and then I'M the one causing the
trouble.

the only time fake names pop up is when i argue with you...but somehow
i'm the one arguing with myself...you really need to seek medical
attention...
sorry to truly point out the obvious, but i'm not even the one
pointing fingers...you are...i didn't bring up anything in the
past..you did..why, to make yourself feel better...

it's really hard, you know...to state what is truly obvious and bring
up the only rational explaination and you still shoot it down as i've
done something wrong to you...like i said, no one is out to get you
sue...i could care less...i simply stated that it's not obvious that
someone is shilling...EBAY PUTS THOSE NAMES TOGETHER LIKE THAT, it's
all in an attempt to stop other sellers from selling to these people
when the bids get so high. there are so many scam artists on ebay
blowing things up. you know, i haven't had a name on ebay in 2 years,
and with my original ebay name, 5...but i still get fake emails from
people on ebay trying to get me to "update my ebay files." or
congratulating me on my winning bid, could i please send payment to
_____. everyday i get at least one of these on several emailing
accounts i've had over the years (i'm sure this is where you'll stop
reading and try to point out what a hex i am on society instead of
just realizing the bigger picture)....
ebay is not out to screw you...shill bidding is their BIGGEST concern
in the fraud area for one reason only, THE GOVERNMENT WILL SHUT THEM
DOWN ON CONSPIRACY CHARGES IF IT'S EVER PROVEN THAT THEY ALLOWED
SHILLING AND FRAUD TO RUN RAMPANT ON THEIR SITE...i'm not saying that
it doesn't happen, and i'm not saying that you are totally wrong, i
could be completely naive about it, but i think i'm sure of what is
going on in this instance (not this particular case, but this
instance.)

and if you want to talk about coincidences...isn't it a coincidence
that it's always happening to you??? that you go to SEVERAL different
ebayers and they are all being accused of fraud by you....

how about this, if i emailed this topic on over to the dealers that
you are accusing, and they really aren't doing anything wrong, aren't
you slandering their business in a public forum?

and lastly, this conversation is only happening between me and you
because NO ONE GIVES A ****!!!! i remember coming on this board and
you fighting with everyone and people accusing you of being the ward
of this newsgroup (asylum). and don't tell me it didn't happen because
i remember a NUMBER of people saying it. they all disappeared...then
it just became you and your little cronies and a couple of others...
i don't know for sure about whether you are using fake names, i'll
never know for sure....but it's highly coincidental (there's that word
again) that people only get involved when you think you are right and
i am wrong. and they all come with a lot of fake names that have never
posted before (along with some who have, and haven't been heard of in
a while) all to defend your honor on your newsgroup. and you keep
telling me that i don't know what i am talking about (although
everyone that defends you, you just have to open up on the little part
that says history and see it for yourself) yet, these dealers you are
accusing of doing the same thing...maybe it's just you, who's willing
to do that, and there's something going on in your head...

it's called karma, and you have a boatload of bad **** karma going
on...
good night...i really won't respond...you've really show up your
stupidity on this one...

oh, and i still hang around because there is some good info and tips
on here...there's still some decent people who don't come on here just
to bitch and moan and get people on her side for **** that has nothing
to do with autographs..

i'm sorry your life is such a downer, maybe some of those drugs your
doctor is suggesting, you should try them...AND GET A LIFE!!!
MIKE

Old October 24th 07, 06:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

AND BLACK, NO you don't like sue...if you were sitting down next to
her at a bar, you'd call her a bitch...
i just call em like i see em...she's like cliff clavin (or claven, i
don't know, that idiot from cheers)...and no one likes him in person
either...

she just gives you star wars info, that's it...you don't hang out,
have coffee with her or anything...
i really don't care if you don't like me...because i believe that you
are just her, posing as someone else (as she's so simple to accuse
other people for doing it too, especially in this thread alone)...i
find it fabulous that you only post to defend her and for really, no
other reason. like i stated in my past response..

Old October 24th 07, 09:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

For the record Mike, I like Sue to. And I have known her for 8 years
now or slightly more. And for the record, Sue is not MR. Black, enough
already dude.

***Sue for 615ms, with out seeing the bags in person, they look legit.
As for the prices, he has reserves on the half dozen or so I checked
so shill bidding doesn't help. For the ones where people used buy it
now or won outright. The prices are what they should be going first.
Most of what I saw out there is atleast a year or two old and off
production runs. Ok and how do I know this, my wife has a Coach
addiction, she buys at least 3-4 a year (and not at the outlet!).
Actually I could get a few of the things he's sold cheaper in Kittery
Maine, it's about 35 minutes from Boston if you're a city driver. So
he could be reselling from outlet purchases. My briefcase/satchel
retails for 595.00, I bought it at the outlet for 200.00

The other thing to note is not everyone runs a business for a profit.
I know this may cause some debate, but running a business for a loss
can be a good thing. I was going to explain why but I'll save that for
an email Sue.

Old October 24th 07, 12:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
AND BLACK, NO you don't like sue...if you were sitting down next to
her at a bar, you'd call her a bitch...

errrr...no dude..i would not. Not sure what qualifies you to speak for me.

she just gives you star wars info, that's it...you don't hang out,
have coffee with her or anything...

I don't get any info from Sue...my collecting days are pretty much over
now...as for the coffee...sure i would have one with her if we ever met.

i really don't care if you don't like me...because i believe that you
are just her, posing as someone else (as she's so simple to accuse
other people for doing it too, especially in this thread alone)

yes, yes, yes, almost 12 years on this newsgroup posting under the same
name, and i must be someone else groan

...i find it fabulous that you only post to defend her and for really, no
other reason. like i stated in my past response..

Was not defending her at all, you stated no one like her, and i told you we
actually do. As i said atleast a year ago, i may not post here much anymore,
but i still lurk.

Just relax Mike, no need to have an old school kook out over this thread
mate.

lets all just move on.

peace.

Mr Black

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

Old October 24th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks. I did see that his bags looked good; that wasn't a question.
The bags I was looking at had the hardware stamped and all; too hard
to reproduce that and the fabric is the most forged, but there are
tell tale signs. All the parts seem right with him. He does have a
TON of them.

My problem stems from all the 0 feedbacks that people have bid on.
You have to go through many auctions past and present to see the
pattern. Surprisingly, only one or two of these "win". Sorry, but
seems odd to me.

None of the bags I looked at had a reserve. I was interested in only
about three or four of his items (I like a larger bag as I am the
designated camera holder, eyeglass holder etc) and as you probably
know, most of their bags are very small.

I don't want to have an addiction to that! I'd like two bags (casual
to business casual) in basic black and brown that are sturdy and can
withstand my abuse. I've got like 30 purses now and only use one or
two of them. I'll probably ditch all but one or two of them shortly
to replace with just good every day ones. I will not pay full price.
LOL I guess I am cheap, but their prices are over inflated big time.
Quality not withstanding, it's price is 70% based on the name. It's a
status thing. Now the ratio you got on that briefcase; that's more
like it! I could deal with that.

Old October 24th 07, 03:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Actually, Mr. Black is a nice collector and a decent guy. How do I
judge this? He's a pleasant person (except for the darkness that is
Barefoot) and he's helpful and respectful. Oh yeah; he's intelligent
and articulate and actually sees what's behind the crap you post. I
think most people do here too. You think you can go away for a couple
months (nobody was posting so you couldn't answer. In a way, that was
bliss) and people would forget all the crap you did? Your laundry
list of offenses is so long...

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:07:38 +1000, "Mr Black"
wrote:

roups.com...

Old October 24th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Um, yeeeeah. Let's see. Someone makes a post warning about potential
bad Ebayer and you start slamming the messenger. Like always.
Anytime someone outs a bad/potentially bad problem on Ebay or anywhere
else on the net, you stick up for the slime/potential slime. Ever
notice that? And you start name calling, accusing people of stuff
(which you did in your very first post to my posting).

Let's face it Mike. You:

1) have no tact so nobody will ever take you seriously
2) you have no couth and that's plain to see from your offensive
writing (and I hear you come off as not so great in person either)
3) you have no life which is worse than ME and I am still sitting here
admittedly unemployed. You lurk here daily. Probably all day long.
I've only been checking daily and have whined down my collecting to
posting weekly on my site instead of daily and answering email ONE
time a day and sometimes not for days... but you? You're right there
on boards and other things ALL day. Your IP is insanely over the net.
4) you have not much intelligence. You type worth crap and spell and
have the worst grammar ever. And I suck at it so that must make you
below the evolutional scale. Nobody takes someone who puts NO effort
into writing seriously. You come off as a child when writing. Which
makes people think you are a liar. Why? Because you've apparently
been in college like 20 years or some astronomical amount of time and
you've not learned anything in the way of spelling, grammar, sentence
structure, putting a cohesive paragraph together?
5) you continually use this group and other groups/people to try to
further your dealings. You also, are in bed with PSA/DNA which you
continually try to do word of mouth for them. Normally that'd not be
a problem, but do they understand coming from YOU it could hurt their
business? Oh, same with R&R Auctions. As a conversation I recently
with someone, we were mentioning where they get items. I mentioned I
thought they buy them from people who are collectors and your name
came up because YOU said you sold stuff on there. Their first words
were "what?" and "****" then "I'm never buying from them again!". Sad
you ruin people's business. The person doesn't post here even and
knows of you. Sad.
6) You are clueless. Nobody cares about your opinions, your stuff for
sale or you. Yet you don't leave. That's pathetic.

These are a few opinions about you and I am sure I am not alone in my
thinking.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:24:52 -0700, barefoot
wrote:

let's ask this...when did I start the trouble..

This just in...Nudo shill bidding tip? DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 4 September 24th 06 06:22 PM
Shill Bidding????? BigDog Coins 9 February 24th 06 07:33 PM
Shill Bidding. Why doesn't Ebay ever do anything..... BH90210L Baseball 0 June 12th 05 01:24 PM
Shill bidding? RW Julian Coins 3 September 23rd 04 02:27 AM
Shill Bidding Sandra Wise Coins 2 August 15th 03 07:44 PM