guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

Old May 28th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

Ford Rumor: Came from CIV Security/Volunteer person
George Lucas: people said he went last time and if scheduling
permitted, he'd go. He couldn't because of Indy
Sam Jackson Rumor: came from people who guess it might be him base on
OP post of "people we've done signings with before"

I didn't put on there but another rumor was Ian McDiarmid and so was
Ralph McQuarrie (who I had on there and who I took off after that was
denied).

That should settle your problem.

PS I'm a little grown up now to play the rumor game. I don't need to
do it, others do it just fine without me.

On 29 May 2007 11:24:22 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 28, 1:13 pm, Sue H wrote:
What are you a moron? Guesses from others from the board. Gee friggin
whiz, you can't find anything I say wrong so you have to twist words
and make up **** as you go? Moron.

Ah yes. Name calling. Always a sign of someone who is grasping at
straws to try to prove themselves correct.

PS I contradicted NOTHING. You are just trying to start crap. By the
way, ask Official Pix who the two rumored were... they were ones on my
rumored list. They should be able to tell you know. So instead of
starting crap, get the facts first.

So sad that you are so blinded by your ego.

I'll give you that Hamill and Christensen were "confirmed / rumored"
by OP but, in your post, you said YOU GUESSED at the others. Do I
need to quote it again? I'm not twisting any words. It doesn't
matter if you make a guess based on things others have said. If you
GUESS at something and then post it as a rumor, that means YOU STARTED
THE RUMOR!

LVIII

Old May 29th 07, 01:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lord Vader III

On May 14, 9:20 pm, Sue H wrote:

Rumored:

Harrison Ford (pretty sure he's attending about 90%)
Sam Jackson
Mark Hamill (pretty sure he's attending)
Hayden Christensen
George Lucas

I'm curious, do you make these rumors up yourself because you crave
the attention? Looks like you were 0 for 5 with your rumors.

LVIII

Old May 29th 07, 09:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
sammy

awww.....whats da matter Lord Barefoot? didn't baby get to bother the
no-show biggie VIPs for an autograph....awwww.....poor baby

Old May 29th 07, 11:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lord Vader III

On May 27, 7:59 pm, Sue H wrote:
Two of these came from the people who were running part of the
convention and the others were guesses made on their hints and
people's talk... from boards and groups. The clues were "someone
we've worked with before" (they did signings with Hamill, Jackson and
Christensen before). The Ford thing came directly from a staff member
Working there who was routinizing volunteers I guess who let something
slip a week before the convention; he obviously did not show ...
something about a movie with a hat and whip...

. Lucas was another guess as he appeared last time; he wanted to show
but couldn't because of same project above. Apparently, this he said
himself in opening remarks.

I said RUMORED. NOT my words; others based on hints and organizers.
It's always a minion from the fat warlord that starts this crap with
me.

Now I'm confused, you said "the others were guesses" but then you say
"NOT my words". Which is it? Maybe you should just stick to
reporting facts instead of rumors. Although, since you contradict
yourself in one post, that may be a bit difficult for you.

LVIII

Old May 29th 07, 11:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lord Vader III

On May 29, 3:05 am, "sammy" wrote:
I'm curious, do you make these rumors up yourself because you crave
the attention? Looks like you were 0 for 5 with your rumors.

awww.....whatsda matter Lord Barefoot? didn't baby get to bother the
no-show biggie VIPs for an autograph....awwww.....poorbaby

Wow. A clueless individual with zero posting history sticking up for
Sue. I wonder who sammy really is.

LVIII

Old June 1st 07, 07:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

alright...i'll say this..since i got kinda called out saying that i
was lord vader or whatever...

i actually contacted sue about people...i asked harrison ford if he
was going on weds. before the event (yes,m i got him again, anyone
need the address of the restaurant, or the photos of him signing or my
photo op with him that i FINALLY got, or how about that i got him on a
16x20 of he and greedo and when i got greedo the next day, paul blake
told me that he's NEVER signed that photo before)..he said he'd heard
about the event, but wasn't interested...

next, i was told that lucas WAS there on thursday, but since i wasn't
there thursday, i don't know for sure. and i heard many of the same
rumors. but it makes sense that these rumors were heard or
whatever...i believe that sue knows what she is talking about and
knows many of the people involved, i'm sure she didn't make any of it
up..it's just more names that were on the boards and the like, she was
just reporting what she heard...i know she was 0 for 5, but what can
you do-she popped up the WHOLE list of who was there and the prices,
and to be honest, made some things easier for folks like me (i was so
happy to get greedo, by the way)

on a bad side, there's no way that stuff was interesting...the belly
dancing and the junk that went on, it just wasn't for me...i guess
when i post that something was disappointing, i should say why... but
can't i just say," i wasn't impressed" without getting some crybaby
crap from mr. black...sorry buddy, i spent $900 at that show, so i
guess i have the right to bitch and moan if i so choose (like i said,
i have a real job and can afford these things)...plus, all the people
who were in the newer (far less in calue to me) were charging more
money than the folks who were in the original series, and some folks
don't do shows at all. i liked getting julian glover, he's been in
some other things and was another person impressed that i already had
harrison ford on my indiana jones and the last crusade poster. what
are you gonna do...

in conclusion, i'm sure that sue didn't make up any names. i don't
give a crap is mr. black has some opinion of me...i'm sure he'll have
any one of his fake names make up some more crap about me and complain
sometime soon. last word to mr. black, i thought you were putting me
on ignore, which i think you should do..because you are just ignorant
anyway...
and i bought my tickets to australia for next month...and i'll be
collecting quite a bit, already contacted folks like hugo weaving
about signing some stuff and meeting up with him. maybe i'll see you
around, since you're such good friends with eric bana.
mike

Old June 1st 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and for lord vader, get a control of your A.D.D. did you lose out on
something because she was wrong? there were lots of people that did
panel appearances who weren't signing or anything...maybe those were
the rumors she alluded to anyway.
enjoy.

Old June 1st 07, 11:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

last word to mr. black, i thought you were putting me
on ignore, which i think you should do..because you are just ignorant
anyway...
and i bought my tickets to australia for next month...and i'll be
collecting quite a bit, already contacted folks like hugo weaving
about signing some stuff and meeting up with him. maybe i'll see you
around, since you're such good friends with eric bana.
mike

hahahahahahahahROFLahhaahahahLMAOhahahahah.....

Oh, you are coming down here ??? (LOL) just like last August when you were
coming to beat me up ??? when i gave my home address, yet you did not turn
up ??? (ROFL) gee, that was a suprise !!!

You are going to meet up with Hugo Weaving so he can sign stuff .....?
BAHAHAHAhahaha

oh...and Eric Bana.....HAHAGHAHAGHAGHAHLOL!11111111!111
Well, you just missed him, I saw him at St Kilda football team training the
other day....................but i guess you already knew he would be at
it...right???? LOL !!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahahah

Take your meds Mike....you have gone over the edge this time!

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 1st 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I wasn't actually 0 for 5 anyway. Two of those were to show up and
Harrison was definately a possible. I heard stuff from a couple
people who are reliable and not liars. It's just that he is big and
did have commitments, so it was not so high a possibility, but because
he's done signings with Master Replicas, Topps and Derek, and there
was a try for him, it's not so much a rumor as reality. Hayden,
Hamill and Ford just didn't happen. That's all. Now I am hearing
rumors (not by me; let's make that clear), that Hamill will be at
Celebration Europe and that Ian McDiarmid has been approached. I'll
keep telling the rumors as I see nothing wrong in it. As long as it's
prefaced by the word rumor. Personally, isn't it fun hoping someone
will be in attendance?

Rumor has it, though I don't know for sure and find it hard to
believe, that Hayden is signing in Canada for 650k. I don't see a
market in Canada for making that much off him, not even at 200 a
photo, which I don't believe people will pay. I still pass this on to
you, to banter back and forth. It's fun seeing the debate over it.

12 More guests at CIV Sue H Autographs 0 March 30th 07 03:15 AM
9 guests already Sue H Autographs 8 July 10th 06 03:31 PM
SEVERAL new guests and prices finally Sue H Autographs 4 March 8th 05 07:52 PM
1st Guests announed for Collectamania 7 fon Autographs 10 October 1st 04 10:22 PM
Guests at San Diego Comic Con(~^^~) ImRightAlwaysUNo Autographs 3 July 4th 03 10:27 PM