autograph collector top 10 best and worst signers list

Old October 19th 03, 07:08 AM
Ksmithfan72

Gary, if that's your real name....Why don't you come out and identify yourself?
That's 2 posts you made about people selling fakes without anything to back up
your comments. It's not fair that you can make a comment with no argument to
base your comments, but to simply bash, not only 2 good businesses but to also
go out and bash 2 decent collectors. I challenge you to come up with at least a
compelling argument for what you have claimed. Or else never post again. i am
quite sure, however, that garyranee is a fake name and we will never hear from
him agina except to bash someone else in a bit of time.
Old September 21st 05, 05:08 PM
Providence24 Providence24 is offline
Junior Member

Hey - def a cool write up - I am in Boston - so not familiar with the Hollywood scene, would describe myself as a casual collector at best - here are some of my experiences.

John Mayer - used to be one of the best, would come out after shows, and sign - would always do a qucik personalization to the autograph too. Still decent I'm sure.

Rolling Stones - heard they were decent while in town

Matt Damon, Dicaprio, Jack Nicholson, - all said to be very decent when
in town to film the upcoming movie departed.

Justin Timberlake - easily the worst - baseball Ken Griffey Jr is the only one I know that is as bad. Everything you said - he has the van, 5 bodyguards, and I have never seen more than 10 people trying to get the autograph.

Dave Matthews Band - good when they are in town

Fat Joe, 112 - rappers, all pretty good, did pics too

I will try to think of others - to be honest, I find it shocking that Cameron Diaz is so bad, she is one of the worst celebs - not surprising she is dating Justin.
Old September 21st 05, 10:56 PM
SBFan2000

Christopher Lloyd, can't get him to sign anything. Heard that he only signs
at broadway shows. Also heard he doesn't attend premieres

"Providence24" wrote in
message ...

--
Providence24