HELP: Field of Dreams Cast

Old September 21st 05, 11:08 PM
Kim Gibson

Default HELP: Field of Dreams Cast

I trying to piece together all of the actors from Field of Dreams on 3X5
index cards. I currently have Burt Lancaster, Amy Madigan, Frank Whaley,
James Earl Jones. I have received RTS for Ray Liotta(1 address), Gabby
Hoffman (1 address), and Kevin Costner(2 address sent). And no response
from Timothy Busfield and Dwier Brown.

Any help with working address for my RTS and no responses would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Jim Gibson

Old September 21st 05, 11:41 PM
Sue H

Costner won't sign anyway...they are secretarials...

I'd look up Liotta and find him on a film set; I have heard of a
success from sets. Not sure if I heard of any by agency.

Old September 22nd 05, 01:22 AM
pe2

And on top of that...All the early 90's Costners I've seen only read
"K______C________" so, how can you make an autograph out of that!!!

He's an over-rated wanna be Major League Baseball star...JMO.

pe2

BAREFOOT 411...deadwood cast event. barefoot Autographs 1 March 20th 05 03:48 AM
coming to Broadway Rich Autographs 4 January 25th 05 01:34 PM
FS: 1994 Cleveland Indians/Jacobs Field Commemorative Bronze Coin J.R. Sinclair Baseball 0 November 8th 04 06:31 AM
FS: 1931-1999 Maple Leaf Gardens "Memories and Dreams" Bronze Medallion J.R. Sinclair Hockey 0 June 27th 04 06:12 AM
Tutorial: ABE new search facilities Jonathan Grobe Books 0 January 23rd 04 11:32 PM