Anyone notice an absence here?

Old July 25th 06, 09:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Default Anyone notice an absence here?

Okay. I've been sitting back watching this "conversation" for the longest.
Now that you brought it back to the "origin" of this topic, who gives a
FLYING F! how much Sue does or does not post?? This is a DISCUSSION group,
after all. That is the purpose of us being here. You see, for those
bitching about this, trying to talk to the screen to have a discussion with
fellow collectors just doesn't seem to work and I didn't seem to receive my
free webcam so that I can chat without the keyboard. What I will say about
Sue's posts is that she is on topic 90+ percent of the time, which is about
autograph collecting, after all. As long as she is on topic, WHO IS KEEPING
COUNT and why is your life so dull that you have to do this? As this is a
public forum, nobody here has the right to dictate to anybody who can post
and what their post limits are. All I can say to the people complaining, if
you don't like reading posts from certain members, you have 3 options: set
your computer to ignore the poster, find another chat group or start your
own and then dictate who can and can not post.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
dude...jb...it's the same few people...there are a few that are
believing your lies, people that don't know or don't care and mr
black..there are a few defending me too....and almost all of the
begining of this is about sue and how she posts too much...and she has
the nerve to tell me to cool it.
Sue H wrote:
bob, maybe we can solve this riddle (but you have to admit, that UHH
went away and he was DEFENDING BF, so that's strange?). Anyway, if
you can go back and tell us the names (don't know what you are looking
at etc), of all the users with that address, we might be able to
detective it out... by region, state, lurkers vs. regular posters. We
probably shouldn't continue the thread though.

However, accusations need to stop. It continually happens on all
sides without proof. All it does is lead to people cursing, name
calling, being malicious and sucking up time for no reason.

I do agree BF needs to take a good 3-6 months minimum away from this.
He can find other groups, boards or other things or better yet, do
something a little better for his life, improve himself and when he
learns how to interact better, come back if he wants. But everyone
needs a rest. It was all too quiet, but better than this when he was
gone!

On 25 Jul 2006 02:24:46 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

I hate doing this but fair is fair.

I haven't spent to much time here lately and as much as I like giving
BF a dig because he insists on abusing people, I use google to view
these posts and if you take the IP in question and do a google search,
you get a bunch of posts from different people, so unless BF has a
dozen names he's using, posting-host=207.200.116.138 has to be a
generic or non static one for aol.

Bob

Old July 25th 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks! And you know, people here can post as many times as they want
as well. No one is stopping anyone; it would just be a better use if
people weren't so nasty.

Old July 25th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Default WE HAVE A WINNER....59 POSTS AND COUNTING! Autograph Pros-your 2 Cents?

WE HAVE A WINNER! 59 POSTS AND COUNTING! (not to mention all the
BF/Coach/Uhhh posts that I have blocked!) Woo-Hoo!

Autograph Pros-your 2 cents? LOL!

D**n, where are the lesbians at, are they in this post? I want Lesbians at
the ATM....!!!! :-)

"Sue H" wrote in message
Dare I say it, but for the better part of a week, no words yet from a
certain poster.............

Old July 26th 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

I've not posted on this topic for fear of being drawn into this virtual
black whole of posts which has no ending nor any beginning. I was an
innocent bystander from the get go, watching it as if an 18 wheeler had just
swerved off the road crashing into several dozen cars, and I drive by,
watching, staring, analyzing, wanting to look away from the horribly ugly
sight, but for whatever sick reason, captivated by it all to continue
watching. At this point I'm happy to say I'm almost all the way past this
car wreck and will no longer be looking. As the infamous teacher of Charlie
Brown used to say "WAMP WAMP WAMP WAN WAN, WAMP WAN WAN WAMP WAH". 60 is a
nice round number to end at...as if.

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he