Anyone notice an absence here?

Old July 22nd 06, 02:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Coach

Default Anyone notice an absence here?

Sue H rambled on:

Yeah, I have no life. I have medical probles currently that make it
difficult to work; so I spend time on one of several hobbies I have.

How long have you had these medical problems? Just curious for you've
been posting nonstop for maybe 6, 7, 8 years now? You did take a
little time off was it five years ago? Maybe you should think about
doing that again.

Have you considered what is causing some of your health problems?
Maybe taking a little time away from the computer to get out and
exercise will help.

I could cut it out pretty easily but what the heck; I don't feel like making your day
today. Tomorrow isn't looking good for it either.

That's witty. I'll have to remember that next time I want to make up a
shirt or a little bumper sticker. Oh, I'm sorry...that's already been
done a thousand times.
You silly goose.

I guess this is where I come back with a witty one...ummmm...let's
see...

thinking of something just wacky that Sue will really like

"I'm rubber and your glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks on
you!"

Your post remind me of that person in class that thinks everyone in the
class wants to hear their opinion and just continues to raise their
hand over and over again.

You know the type, the professor at college who is just about to let
the class go but that one person just has to ask one more question to
prolong the agony. Simply put, the person who has no idea just how
annoying they really are...

You may not understand what I'm talking about though...have you ever
seen the inside of a college classroom?

Old July 22nd 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

"Coach" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

and a quote from the "weakest Link" game show; "You are the weakest
link...bye-bye" Plonk!

Old July 22nd 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I won't even bother; you have some sort of issue where you are just
rude to people for no apparent reason other than self loathing.

That's pretty sad you'd pick on someone's health without knowing what
their problems are. Pathetic. You're mom must be real proud of who
she's raised.

Old July 22nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Coach

Sue H threw up this post:

I won't even bother;

Yet, you must post anyway.
It's just in your blood, right?

you have some sort of issue where you are just
rude to people for no apparent reason other than self loathing.

I believe you started this whole thread in referance to someone else
not posting.

That's pretty sad you'd pick on someone's health without knowing what
their problems are. Pathetic.

Yet, you will make comments on others posting or rather lack of
posting?
Once again, must I remind you who started this whole thread to start?
How do you know that maybe that certain poster isn't suffering from
some mental disease which makes them continously act the way they do?

You're mom must be real proud of who
she's raised.

Matter-of-fact, she awarded me an extra piece of pie last night after
dinner because I had been so good. Thanks for asking!

Winner of the most appreciated son award 2005,
Coach

Old July 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I bother nobody. I am kind to others. I help others. My only issue is
that I post a lot. So friggin' what. Instead of worrying how much I
post, and attacking me for nothing more than that which, last time I
looked, was NOT a crime and didn't hurt anyone.

PS Guess you answered what everyone thought... you are a loser who
lives with his mom and who's only happiness is trying to bring others
down. If your mom read your posts that came out of the blue attacking
someone for no reason and likes you did that, well, that does explain
a lot!

On 22 Jul 2006 08:26:13 -0700, "Coach" wrote:

Sue H threw up this post:

I won't even bother;

Yet, you must post anyway.
It's just in your blood, right?

Old July 22nd 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Nice come back!

Old July 22nd 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Coach

Sue H tried to write:

I bother nobody. I am kind to others. I help others.

And one heck of a Boy Scout as well.

My only issue is that I post a lot.

Understatement of the year.

Instead of worrying how much I post, and attacking me for nothing more than that
which, last time I looked, was NOT a crime and didn't hurt anyone.

No, but some of your postings should be considered a crime.

PS Guess you answered what everyone thought... you are a loser who
lives with his mom and who's only happiness is trying to bring others
down. If your mom read your posts that came out of the blue attacking
someone for no reason and likes you did that, well, that does explain
a lot!

Just trying to read this last paragraph answered what I thought...

You have never seen the inside of a college classroom.

Holding nothing but the highest degree,
The Coach

Old July 22nd 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I do not have a degree true, but my college credits exceed what you
need to get a degree; I am a life-long learner if you must know and
have a GPA of 3.97. ONE B. EVER. Not that I need to explain to a
jerk like you.

Sue H tried to write:

Old July 23rd 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Who here thinks Sue and Coach are the same person?......j/k

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he

Old July 23rd 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah; I am like Barefoot; multiple personalities... LOL