Anyone in Hampton Roads got to hear Bush speaK?

Old November 1st 05, 08:15 AM
barefoot

Default Anyone in Hampton Roads got to hear Bush speaK?

bush is hitler...if you had a political science degree, then your
monkey brain would see on the news every night that bush's people and
cheney's people are going to jail over that lie..
well, i guess the only thing that's different than hitler is that bush
actually has to answer to someone, but it's still his daddy and his
family's pockets...and my stuff is based PURELY ON FACTS...period..i
haven't seen one fact from you. master's degree my ass...
mike

Old November 1st 05, 08:26 AM
Gummby3

Okay. Time to take this to alt.agreetodisagree and let's please get back to
the purpose of this group.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

oups.com...

Old November 1st 05, 06:55 PM
barefoot

ehh let it go...this is fun...the idiot jb keeps wanting to tell us how
smart he is..but he hasn't shown one bit of proof that he has a clue
what he's talking about...all he does is get his panties in a bunch
when someone shows him how dumb he is...then tells us about his ma
degree in political science. i may only have a bachelor's- but at least
i know what i'm talking about and sue definately does. i point out the
topics and fact and she knocks em down with MORE...it's been swell.

Old November 1st 05, 07:27 PM
Sue H

He's got a right to his opinion Barefoot... but it's the namecalling
that started... and I was a bit nasty with using "what sort of crap is
that". So I think it's time to let the thread end.

I think often we all get caught up in wanting to be right. I usually
don't fight so hard and a year ago I wouldn't have. But this country
really sucks lately. In my entire life, I've never seen things this
bad. Housing costs are over inflated, many major disasters, war,
crime rates, traffic (locally and all over), gas prices, and hell even
Milk prices ..,. it's so that new mothers can't feed their kids
nutrition because it's cheaper to buy soda and non fruit juice to give
to kids because the cost of a gallon of milk is closing in on 4 bucks.
Ridiculous. I know every administration has problems, but is it only
me that see NOTHING good coming from this administration? Not one
great deed has passed that would be worth remembering in all the years
this President has been in office. So that's my beef. It's not about
the minutia, it's about the big picture.

Old November 1st 05, 07:52 PM
barefoot

and you're right...i don't even really hate the war...he's right on
some points...but he hasn't offered 1 fact, just that "bush is god "
stance and it's totally obvious that he's lied to us more than clinton
ever could. he's sent our people (my neighbors and friends too) over to
die for a cause worse than what we went to vietnam for, and all his
reasons have been proven lies...so he sidesteps and says it's for
something else now..bottom line is, we should have been over there for
one reason...getting the people that caused 9/11. and that's it. saddam
didn't pose a threat at all anymore as it was...but we went over there
for his personal reasons and we haven't caught any real high powred al
queida (or however you spell it) and really, the only thing jb has done
is to trash everyone who's went against his opinion and not backed up a
damn word...just like the administration he's defending in the first
place...
bush has done nothing to improve this country or the world...everything
he puts his hands on turns to crap. he's like one of the hollywood rich
kids that don't take responsibility for ANY of his actions and just
does whatever he wants to...but now, instead of doing it at the expense
of his father, he does it at the expense of millions of people. hell,
even colin powell quit...don't even tell me it's for anything but
disagreements with the white house...the people who were intellegent
that were helping, they are all out and replaced with people who will
just prove bush's agenda. and that's really what this problem is all
about...
that's my stance and more people beliove my point now...gas prices are
out of control (we are buying a hybrid this week)..i dind't know about
milk prices (i'm allergic) but that's insane too...and ALL of this is
the administration's fault...nothing else...inflation is at an all time
high...
and i'll say this one last time...ww2 brought us out of the depression,
added jobs and gave people more security when the soldiers came
home...all our soldiers are going to come home and there's going to be
NO JOBS, NO SECURITY, social security benefits are going to be gone,
401 k's are a joke. and this is all due to the bush administration.
there's a lot more, but i could start to ramble...so i'm gonna stop. i
think i made my point...
and yes, it's good to discuss these things, even in this forum...most
people only pay attention to what's going on in their lives...they
don't pay attention to the world around them...so maybe 1 person here
will look up some of this stuff and start other kinds of discussions.

Old November 1st 05, 08:02 PM
Sue H

Some people, especially those born say in the 40's or 50's (not all
but generally speaking), tend to be more conservative and were brought
up on a VERY patriotic era where you followed the leader no matter
what. We have to let it go because they will be as stubborn as we and
I think that was what happened here. Though I don't know the age or
anything, but I am saying that it's possible some follow their
commander in chief no matter what. There was a man on the news today
whos face was gone...his truck went over a land mine and he was
raising money for the troops... anyway, he did state he would still
continue to follow the president no matter what. If I were in the
military, I would too because you take that oath. But doesn't mean
it's right. this guy saw some good there. Maybe so, but I think the
bulk of the good is over. Time to leave and only offer aid to finish
the infrastructure and training where needed.