Bassale & Harold Smith

Old March 27th 05, 03:56 AM
Mr Black

Default Bassale & Harold Smith

These two (and its only 2 assuming one of these usersnames is not a sock
puppet for the other) non contributing trolls seem to have one agenda, and
that is to slag off barefoot.
Now as many of you know, im not one of barefoots biggest fans on here, Ive
had my fair share of run ins with him on this board over the years, and
yes, we all know he can talk sh!t at times. Therefore, Bassale & Harold
Smith are essentially preaching to the converted.

I think what you 2 need to know is that unless you are merely going to
attack him, and then go back to lurking, your initial introduction to the
members on this NG has made it clear that you are both trolls, so dont
disguise your malice for barefoot, as an attempt at helping or warning any
of us. You are both trasparent.

But perhaps i need to put in such a way that you might both understand with
greater clarity....your sh!t is getting way f#king tired, so if you dont
have anything valid to contribute, take your f#cking problem to email, and
spare us your bullsh!t

Mr Black

Old March 27th 05, 04:11 AM
barefoot

i am in no posistion to argue with this guy at this point...thanks mr.
black...
but i do have to say this...i love it...sound stupid...but i love
it...it's not hurting business- it's actually helping..and because i
get to show off what i know and what i can prove...which was real easy
to prove that mr black doesn't know what he's talking about...
and i'd put much more stock in what bassale says if he actually said
his name...without putting a name or face on his comments, all he
really does is discount his own opinions to the realm of NOTHING....and
he doesn't like being called a coward, but if he didn't behind his
computer posting little tidbits in between viewings of gay male porn,
i'd actually listen to him...
bottom line, i don't have to look at any comments or comment on any of
them. but i do...why, because i can...people ask me all the time to put
up my in person experiences, or i wouldn't bother...any kind of
"criminal activity" that i am apparently involved in- well i guess
that's a problem..but i don't know where anything i've done is
criminal...what, shill bidding 5 years ago? ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh
sorry. i guess i've been forgiven by ebay or whoever the powers that
be. but i really love to rip losers...
i personally believe that harold smith is one of those loser
authenticators from GAI that i have eluded to. bassale, i have no idea
who that is...but i do believe that these 2 people know each other, or
are the same person- that much can be concluded...
sorry for the long posts...and if other people said that they don't
like my in person posts, then i wouldn't post them...and i wouldn't
post my unsigned photo auctions if it didn't help my business...and as
long as i get ripped on those posts, my original post stays at the top
of the page and i get more bids and or request to just sell photos to
people...so go figure...
thanks mr. black.

Old March 27th 05, 04:12 AM
pbtalley

Well said, sir!!

Brian

Old March 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Gene Long

But perhaps i need to put in such a way that you might both

understand with
greater clarity....your sh!t is getting way f#king tired, so if you

dont
have anything valid to contribute, take your f#cking problem to

email, and
spare us your bullsh!t

Mr Black

Is this really necessary? There might be children who read this
newsgroup.

Old March 27th 05, 10:39 AM
Mr Black

"Gene Long" wrote in message
ups.com...

But perhaps i need to put in such a way that you might both

understand with
greater clarity....your sh!t is getting way f#king tired, so if you

dont
have anything valid to contribute, take your f#cking problem to

email, and
spare us your bullsh!t

Mr Black

Is this really necessary? There might be children who read this
newsgroup.

It was censored for the benefit of those that might be offended, otherwise,
I would really have let it rip.
..............and you are? another sock puppet perhaps?

MrB.

Old March 27th 05, 10:43 AM
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

well barefoot, its no suprise that these people turn up at this NG to attack
you and your practices, as the saying goes, sh!t attracts sh!t.

MrB

Old March 27th 05, 03:47 PM
Bassale

i have done nothing but tell the truth about barefoot and he resorts to
calling me all sorts of names. i will not reveal my identity because i
dont need to. i also read this board religiously and will post about
barefoot until he stops posting. i will not resort to profanity or
infantile comments. i will just tell the truth about barefoot. he is
a liar, forger and admitted criminal. all of you may yawn at it, but
by saying that you don't want to hear any more of it, you are
supporting barefoot and his endeavors. shame on all of you.

bassale

Old March 27th 05, 05:32 PM
tarkusshadow

Why don't you guy's (?) start your own "I Hate Barefoot"
newsgroup??? Then you all can pi** on each other in the privicy of
your own group. Just a thought!

Peace,
Paul

Old March 27th 05, 06:21 PM
Sue H

GREAT IDEA. You can reach more people that way or at least people who
care. I agree with Mr. Black. The two posters, if they ARE different
people, are non contributors to anything but slamming Barefoot. We
said this a million times and will say it again. WE KNOW ALREADY.
PUHLEASE spare us; it's only causing us to hate you at this point.

Old March 27th 05, 07:37 PM
Bassale

that is a totally ridiculous statement sue. you've done more to drive
people off this board than anybody. your constant posts drive people
nuts. who made you the queen moderator? most of the time you are
posting just because you have nothign else to do. you never have
anything intelligent to add to most posts. i didn't bring this up
until you decided to slam me. puhlease youself and take a month off
and see how many people come back to this forum and post.

bassale