Pre Order

Old August 11th 04, 01:29 AM
dahoov2

You don't need to try to convince me of anything. If you think you
can get prices and want to profit...so be it.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:49:19 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

Sue check out the final price and its not by a new ebayer

"fon" wrote in message
Sue

Don't you think this is a little high for a Dave Prowse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name= MERC_VI

"fon" wrote in message
I find that with the Celebration II signed photos only carrie comes up a

lot
the smaller guests only appear from time to time and you need to catch

them
cheap while you can. I think the silver logo in the corner is fantastic

ans
really make the photo that much more special. I wish I could go to CIII

but
I'm getting married in Cuba next year so all money goes to that.

I can't see myself going next weekend unless they are someone special, I
want to meet Leslie Schofield as I've not done before and also want

Jeremy
Bolluch 'flying solo' book as its limited to only 2000 copies I can't

see
it
lasting to long.

Just read my local sunday paper and I hear Demi Moore will be here in

south
wales filming soon, any idea on what shes like in person she'll be with

her
boyfriend but I can't remember his name.
Also just found out that Jennifer Love Hewit was here last month so I'm
dissapointed as I've never had an In Person appart from at cons.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
Wow, 5-10? You got a FANTASTIC deal! Those even though way down in
price for a while (and I figure they'll go up just a little during
CIII) are still holding for more than originally paid. So you did get
a great deal. There was one guy making reprints and saying they were
'real' so be aware for that. Those were going about the prices you
mentioned. Supposedly, they were putting those holographic logos on
there so no one could copy them; and were gonna go after those who
did. But as always, people get away with crap.

Good luck on Ford; if you don't throw too much at him, I heard he was
nice, except I hear that since he was with Flockhart, he's not AS
nice.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:41:56 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

Having worked out the maths it would probably be about the same price

fly
out to celebration from here (air fares are getting cheaper by the

day)
then
for me to drive to collectamania (350 miles round trip) stay in a

hotel
and
get all 30 autographs. As yoda my say 'sense it makes not'

I'm going harrison ford hunting in a few weeks as he's taking a fancy

my
country Wales. He was here last month and is said to have loved it.

He's
apparently set to by a boat for over here. So hopefully I sense a

little
holiday coming on in North Wales.

Carrie fisher did a private convention in london last year. She was

the
only
guest, and it was something like £20 entrance fee and £35 a signed

photo.
Limited to one a person and she would not allow photos to be taken of
her.
I've heard loads of bad reports about Billy Dee and he has canceled
Collectamania in the past as has Gary Kurtz. So I'll have to wait and

see
on
that one. I've picked up about 10 celebration II photos so far and

most
have
been between $5 and $10 apart from your carrie fisher. I met Peter at

the
last collectamania and he didn't even look up, didn't ask if I wanted
made
out to anybody, so I was a little dissapointed.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
news Yeah, Carrie charges a lot more these days and Hamill is insane

too..
now if you're talking 60-80 for Harrison Ford, lol, we have a deal
working ... Now that is one to me that would be more worth it.

Every autograph at CII was only 12.00 at the time, but truth?

Carrie
Fisher's no one would sell for that low if they stood in line. I

heard
people stood in line over 8 hours and didn't even get the

sig...wasted
their whole entrance fee (which ty the was was pricy) and didn't

get
to see anything! And to top it off, she's not a very nice woman.

got in early with the help of someone.... and I was probably in

line
on only 50 back at most and by the time I got there, they'd changed
the amount you could get, the inscriptions you were allowed and she
was NASTY. Billy Dee's line was crazy too, you probably had to

wait
couple hour for him. He too, wasn't very nice. He grunted and

hardly
looked up and was bothered to be there. As was Peter Mayhew, but

he
was sick I think. I expect them to be charging 15-20 at the next
event. With the turnout last time, there's no way they'll probably

do
them that cheap again, but if they do, I'll try to help out if I

can.
But no way I am doing as many as last time. And no special orders
either! Like this thread here and my advice to you, I learned from
last time....

Gary Kurtz is a director; so only real enthusiasts will care. I

bet
lot of people going will ask who he is.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 00:52:39 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

At celebration was it $12 each even for people like carrie fisher.
That
seemed like a great deal because you could probably buy one of

each
for
less
then $500. The celebration photos are very nice as I've started to

buy
then
I even bought a carrie Fisher off you a few months ago which is

one
of
my
prized autographs.
But we are having 30 Guests here and looking to pay at least

double
that,
something is wrong somewhere. You make an even stronger point when

you
say
most of the small roles come from the UK. Sometimes I find the

guest
is
just
sat there most of the day because eveyone has already got your
autograph.
The was a pretty good guest announced last night that I'm not sure

if
your
aware of and thats Gary Kurtz. He hasn't done much over here so

will
probably be a £20 man
"dahoov2" wrote in message
.. .
Don't have to convince me... if you want to do this, go ahead.

Like
said a bazillion times already; if you think someone will buy go

for
it. But I sure as hell not pay that much! Moakare's card from
Topps
isn't getting much. It's plummeted recently ... I've seen

several
sell in the 20-25 range and suspect, as time goes on, he will be
like
Warwick Davis, Bulloch and Prowse............. making their

living
at
this and can't even sell ones you bought for $10 later on. Just
like
some of the ones I had.... no one interested at they're

plentiful
and
a dime a dozen.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 21:43:40 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

and another who you guys say is easy to get

again at $80

"fon" wrote in message
another

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&item=3827235
3
2
3

at $80

"fon" wrote in message
here check it out for yourself

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&item=3827445
4
2
3

"dahoov2" wrote in message
Dave Prowse signed here for 20.00 US which is just over

11
pounds
for
you... weird huh? He flies all the way across the ocean

out
of
his
own country and charges LESS?! They sell for 15-25 here
usually,
but
in US dollars... so there's a big difference. A lot

cheaper
for
you
to buy here than us to buy there.

At Celebration, autographs were 12.00 each US. But they

were
limited
and collectible; so they got more in auctions because 1)

they
were
so
cheap and 2) there were a TON of guests (over 40) and so

you
could
collect them all.... and a lot of people wanted to do

that.
For
while, they were selling from 30-150 each and now you can

get
them
half that depending on who it is you're getting (Fisher

and
Williams
sell higher).

Anyway, don't let me or anyone here tell you what you

should
do.
If
you want to sell them go ahead. Now you know all the fees
involved
and
can judge better; and maybe some idea of what'll sell and
what
won't... and of that guy who sold 5, WHAT did he sell?
Something
very
popular and rarer or something common... take that into
consideration
too.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:45:34 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

A slighty different subject. What prices do guests tend

charge
in
the
US.
Here £15 is pretty standard and £20 is seen more and

more.
I've
even
seen
Dave Prowse sign for £25 which is about $45. I know we

have
high
exchange
rate but the prices here are going mad. I hear at
collectamania
there
maybe
a few £25 ones.

You said about bookmarking the page. In the last 2 weeks
I've
seen
him
sell
about 5. I will be honest and say I was looking at going
next
week
for
1
autograph and thought after seeing his web site that if

could
sell
few
at a price which I didn't thnk was to bad it would help
cover
my
costs.
Not
to MAKE money but help my costs. I've seen your posts

and
understand
and
probably agree with everything you have said. I didn't

think
about
it
enough, I didn't work out the costs fully. I made a

mistake
and
am
honest
enough to say that. I didn't intend to go out and rip

people
off.
Looking
at
my ebay listing the way I worded it sucked really and it
wasn't
fully
done
well.

In October we have 30 starwars guest who will be

charging
between
£15
and
£25 even if all 30 charged £15 that makes £450, close to
about
$800.
How
much were the charges at Celebration II last year.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
.. .
bookmark that and note there are 17 buy it nows. Keep
track
and
see
how many he sells... that's all I have to say. This

will
be
your
guide to whether what you are doing is a good idea or

not.
But
one
word of advice if I may. If you are doing it to make
money
and
NOT
just to help collectors... then be honest. those are
prices
make
money; not just to help your buddies.

That's why some celebs stop signing... they see that

like
you
saw
it,
get the absurd notion their sigs are worth that much

and
see
dollar
signs and never sign again for free... thereby ending

the
joy
of
collecting. There is no joy to paying 60.00 for an

elf
who
was
on
screen two seconds with no lines. At least not for

me.
feel
all
am doing in lining someone's pockets when outside the
little
LOTR
community, nobody even knows who the hell those guys

are!
Imagine
telling your neighbor who saw the film but does not

know
the
names
of
the actors and asks you about your autograph. Here's

the
conversation
I hear:

(Friend) wow, cool! That's from LOTR?

(You) Yeah, I bought it from a guy who got it for me

at
convention

(Friend) So you didn't meet him? How much did you pay

for
it
if
you
don't mind my asking?

(You) No, I didn't meet him. Paid 60. for it

(Friend) that's a lot, but it's from LOTR right? Say,
where
in
the
movie was he again? I can't remember

(You) he was the guy in the battle scene on the wall

remember
that? He was the fifth guy in the back... you can see

his
face
little after so and so say....

(friend) (I will leave this to your own

imagination;
am
sure
there's a varying about of explitive and other things

insert
here)

When prices were 10 or 15 US dollars, it was

tolerable.
they
went
20 and were getting pricy with shipping. Now, it's

just
plain
RIDICULOUS. The buck stops here.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:46:17 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

click on this link if you thought I was expensive...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ms&userid=fina
ntieruk&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

"fon" wrote in message
Your points are very valued as as you can tell this

was
going
be
my
first
time. Only 2 things if I may add to what you have

said.
The
first
was
going to sent the photo insured which I guess is

more
then
£2
(again
only
guessing) and secondly like I pointed out in my

first
post
I'm
only
going
for the Jeremy Bulloch signed book so I have to

travel
close
250
miles
and an entrance fee of £10 plus an absurd car park

fee
of
£8.
am
the
first
to admit that I didn't look into it fully and

rushed
things a
bit
but
the
event is next saturday.

Can I please add that if I had got things cheaper

then
then
next
one
would
have been cheaper. It was a first attemp and caused

lot
of
upset.

Jason
"dahoov2" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:36:04 -0400, dahoov2

wrote:

Here for reference is Ebays Fees:

Starting Price,
Opening Value or
Reserve Price Insertion Fee
$0.01 - $0.99 $0.30
$1.00 - $9.99 $0.35
$10.00 - $24.99 $0.60
$25.00 - $49.99 $1.20
$50.00 - $199.99 $2.40
$200.00 - $499.99 $3.60
$500.00 and up $4.80

Your fee is 35 cents

Reserve fees:
Reserve Price Reserve Price Auction Fee
$0.01 - $49.99 $1.00
$50.00 - $199.99 $2.00
$200.00 and up 1% of Reserve Price (with a

maximum
of
$100.00)

Did you have one?

Photo fees:
Feature Fee
First picture FREE!
Each additional Picture $0.15
Preview Picture Free
Slide Show $0.75
Supersize Image $0.75
Picture Pack $1.00 (a $1.75 value) for up to 6
pictures
or
$1.50
for

Yours was free I believe you only had one

Special things (I don't think you had

anything -you
may
have
had
buy
it now, but that's only 5 cents)
Listing Upgrade Listing Upgrade Fee
Home Page Featured $39.95 (single quantity) or
$79.95
(quantity
of 2
or more)
Featured Plus! $19.95
Highlight $5.00
Border $3.00
Item Subtitle $0.50
Bold $1.00
Listing Designer* $0.10
Gallery $0.25
Gallery Featured $19.95
List in Two Categories Double the insertion and
listing
upgrades
fees
(excluding Scheduled Listings and Home Page
Featured).
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $0.20
Scheduled Listings $0.10
Buy It Now $0.05
Gift Services $0.25
* No Listing Designer fee for Selling Manager

Pro
subscribers.
Return to top

eBay Motors Listing Upgrade Fee
Motors Gallery Featured $99.95 for vehicles
$24.95 for non-vehicles
Highlight $5.00
Bold $4.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
Border $4 for Vehicles
$3 for Parts & Accessories
Listing Designer Not available for vehicles
$0.10 for non-vehicles
Gallery FREE for vehicles
$0.25 non-vehicles
Featured Plus! $19.95
List in Two Categories Not Available for Motors
Listing Icon $2.00 for vehicles
$1.00 for non-vehicles
10-Day Duration
The longest listing duration available $5.00 for

all
vehicle
listings
Buy It Now $1.00 for all vehicle listings
$0.05 for non-vehicles

Pay Pal Fees:
Open an Account
Send Money Free Free
Withdraw Funds Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks Free for U.S. bank
accounts
Fees for international banks
Add funds Free for U.S. bank accounts
Fees for international banks Free for U.S. bank
accounts
Fees for international banks
Receive Funds Free Standard Rate: 2.9% + 30¢*
Merchant Rate: 2.2% + 30¢*

There is a conversion fee for overseas

conversion
of
1%
Total
is
3.9%
plus 30 cents. Always comes bout 4-5% for me
depending
on
price
sold
for.

I guess you do have some fees and you are adding

in
couple
pounds
for your troubles...

Maybe Ebay wasn't the way to go to help

collectors?
Just
thought.
That's more a dealer tool I think but I guess if

you
are
paying
15-20
pounds per autograph, adding say 5 pounds for

you
would
mean
20-25
pounds, add that to (let's assume you had a

generic
listing
fee
with
Buy it now) 40 cents your total is 22 pence (at

1.8
conversion)
you
are at 20.22 -25.22 plus your 30 cent pay pal

(17P)
you
are
at
20.39-25.39 plus your 3.9 (assuming you are
converting
funds
and
paying that extra 1%) is 80 cents (44p) - 99

cents
(55p).
You
are
at
20.83 or 25.94 in pounds..... add a pound for
toploader?
that's
21.83
or 25.94 and I'd round up. One standard 8x10

in
toploader
from
the
UK to the US is? Can someone give a price from
recent.
Lets
say
one
pound whic is not 22.83-26.94. plus shiiping, No
more
than
2
pounds
at
most? I've put 4 68p stamps on which was too

much
and
it
was
fine.
so total 24.83-28.94 in pounds. Let's round up,
giving
you a
small
margin for error and you're at 25-29 pounds for

an
autograph
with
packing, shipping, fees and whatnot. Based on

an
exchange
rate
of
1.80 US dollar per pound, you're talking

expensive
but
better
than
60.00 ... 45 US dollars to 52 dollars and 20

cents.
Still
megabucks
for no names.....

should be 26.94 not 25.94 (first reference)

Hope this helped people here; I know those fees

add
up!
That's
why
do generic listings and ask people not to pay

Pay
Pal.
By
the
way,
for sellers, Bid Pay is free. It's the
opposite...buyers
pay
money
order fee and it's sent to the seller (but takes

couple
days).
Cheapest way to go is money order but

international
ones
can
be
expensive. And you have to be sure you do it in

the
money
of
whatever
country is accepting it.

Anyway, the exchange rate here is absurd when
dealing
with
the
UK
and
I think that's the major part where the problem

is.
don't
think
you
were being absurd too much, it is more of the

whole
price
in
the
end
for a bunch of common people, people who did at
least
once
sign
free
or who didn't even have more than 2 seconds in

the
movie
with
no
lines!

If you were talking about someone GOOD, then

maybe
it'd
not
have
seemed so bad!

By adding your 5 pounds in for yourself, you're

not
going
lose
money. If it costs a few pence more for shipping

or
toploader,
you
are
still making a nice little profit per item.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:26:09 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

I am very sorry to all offended by my post. I

have
removed
the
listing
from
ebay and will not be listing one for a pre

order
again.
I stated in a previous post that I wasn't in it

for
the
money
but
help
cover my costs of traveling to and from etc.

I did post at the end of my previous post

asking
if
someone
could
give
me
todds website but no one replied. This is

however
not
an
excuse.

BDRX did reply to my previous post and said be
prepared
lose
money
at
first. I'm not in a position where I can lose

money
so
thats
where
the
$60
came from. I did notice from the ebay listing I
made
one
extra
mistake
and I
added that postage was $5 but when in fact it

was
included.
based
the
price on a £20 autograph. Ebay listing fee and
total
price
fee.
Paypal
fee.
Postage to where ever. Toploader. Plus and

again
this
wasn't
clear
was
going to have the photo of the guest with your
photo
printed
off
at
local
shop not on my computer so you would have a

great
COA.

I really am sorry that I offended people on

here
and I
certainly
didn't
intend to do that. I've had 2 nasty e-mails in

the
last
few
hours
containing
words to the effect of 'money grabbing w****r'
'f*****g
nob'
and
would
hope
this stop. Also in the last hour someone

e-mailed
asking
could
get
an
autograph for them but my ansewer is no as I
probably
won't
go
now.

If you feel that I have offended you that much
please
reply
this
post
and
I won't post on this newsgroup again. I've made

few
friends
on
here
and
sorry if I've spoiled that.

Jason

"dahoov2" wrote in message

. ..
Sorry, but 80.00 for a common signature, a

person
who
was
an
extra
withno lines or who signs free, is

ridiculous.
That's
just
my
opinion, but if you get that much; good luck!
60.00
is
crazy
too.
But hey, as others say here, I don't have to

buy.

You weren't really explanatory enough I

guess;
you
sounded
like
you
didn't want to profit, wanted to help

collectors,
but
really
even
if
an autograph cost 20 pounds, that's no more

than
35-38
dollars.
With
Top loader and mail and extra fee, you are

making
still
more
profit
than most of the dealers!

How are autographs sold by dealers anyway?

If
one
gets
them
free
but
the value is 20 say in the guides, do people

list
like
that
or
what
they wish they can get? I think most list

like
that
or
lower
and
let
the publuc decide. For you though, you'll

have
pay
for
the
autographs so they must start at least at

that
price
plus
shipping
(and no one can demand you send in a

toploader;
would
be
hice,
but
I've shipped and had shipped to me in plastic
sleeves
with
cardboard
backing-it's cheaper) On your auction,

they'll
decide
too.
Would
be
curious if anyone goes for it.

I guess you should have said you will do it

make
money.
Not
help collectors. Be forthright. At least if

you
are,
at
least
people
won't accuse you of lying or hiding

something.
The
most
they
can
say
is like I did, that you are charging a little

bit
much....
For
me
at
leat, you seemed misleading. I thought you

were
gonna
be
like
Todd
was
and just charge a couple extra bucks for the

time
and
effort.

I can't advise you on canceling your auction

or
changing
your
prices
or anything; that's for you to decide. You
should'nt
let
people
here
persude you on that. However, you might read
some
of
the
Ebay
rules
so that you don't get into trouble. As you

have
seen
here,
some
people would seemingly turn you
in.......................
I'd
of
emailed you offlist to warn you as a couresy

if
I'd
of
seen
it.
assumed from your posts, you were never evil
intended
about
anything.
So you have nothing to be sorry for; people
should
not
be
emailing
you
off list to harrass you either. Advice is

one
thing;
grief
is
quite
another.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 04:08:41 +0100, "fon"

wrote:

This is where the idea come from and he

cahrges
$80
per
signing.

http://www.finalfrontiertoys.co.uk/

He sells loads via ebay

Jason

"fon" wrote in
message
I've been collecting at cons for a few

years
and
TTM
few
months.
My
feedback is 179 because in the last 6

months
I've
sold
my
LOTR
trading
card
collection and my Video collection. If you
check
the
items
that
I've
sold
none are anything to do with autographs.

If I've caused upset then I'm sorry and

will
remove
the
ebay
auction
when
get home from work. I didn't mean to cause
anyone
any
grief.
I've had a few nasty e-mails in the last

few
hours
which
has
been
little
upsetting so I'm not going to bother. This

was
going
be
trial
price
see how it went. I didn't want to go to
Birminham
next
week
and
LOSE
money
but I can asure you the price would have

come
down
by
Collectamania
once I
had worked out shipped and top loader

prices
etc.

Last off how do I cancel an item on ebay.

Jason

"dahoov2" wrote in

message

.. .
Well, he seemed to be asking for help in

all
the
previoius
posts... I
see that he's sold... this is bothering

me
now.
Think
might
have
been hoodwinked? Have been emailed

offlist
lot
help
and
get
advice, so wonder what's up now.

So Fon, how long HAVE you been

collecting?

On 6 Aug 2004 19:40:08 -0500, Autograph
Collector
wrote:

dahoov2 wrote:

Both of you are not very nice. I

doubt
anyone
will
pay
that
much
for
common names such as those. I

thought
in
your
original
post
you
said you were not out to get money.

These
people
charge
15-20
pounds
at most per sig at this convention.

Even
with
shipping
and
small
fee, that's a lot of extra money.

But
then
again,
guess
if
people
want to pay, who am I to say. I just
think
you
portrayed
yourself
different in earlier posts and I

wonder
if I
can
trust
you
now!
Also, you appear to be selling one

item,
one
person.
don't
see
multiples offered or a limit...Ebay

isn't
gonna
like
that!

Autograph collector is right...

that's
skirting
Ebay's
rules
and
you
can be kicked off...

However, the person that posted this

is
newbie;
you
didn't
have
go and report him. You could've

emailed
and
told
him
privately
first
before posting it publicly.... and

let
him
know.

Newbie? They sell all the time on eBay

and
have
feedback
rating
of
179. They're no newbie.

AC

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

Old August 11th 04, 06:53 PM
fon

sorry sue didn't mean it like that, Just thought it was pretty high price
thats all. The idea of getting a pre order thing has long gone. Just going
to concentrate on TTM.

"fon" wrote in message
Sue

Don't you think this is a little high for a Dave Prowse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName= ME

RC_VI

wrote:

[...]

.. .

wrote:

and another who you guys say is easy to get

again at $80

"fon" wrote in message
another

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...88&item=382723

5
3
2
3

at $80

"fon" wrote in message
here check it out for yourself

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...88&item=382744

5
4
2
3

wrote:

[...]

.. .

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=fin

wrote:

[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion

and
[...]

List in Two Categories Not Available for

Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 11th 04, 08:27 PM
dahoov2

No need to apologize; just think it's time for the subject to end; TOO
long for this thread.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:53:43 +0100, "fon"
wrote:

sorry sue didn't mean it like that, Just thought it was pretty high price
thats all. The idea of getting a pre order thing has long gone. Just going
to concentrate on TTM.
.. .

wrote:

[...]

.. .

wrote:

[...]

.. .

wrote:

[...]

.. .

wrote:

[...]

List in Two Categories Double the insertion

[...]

List in Two Categories Not Available for

Motors

wrote:

[...]

. ..

Old August 12th 04, 12:57 AM
Isuamlmbf

No need to apologize; just think it's time for the subject to end; TOO
long for this thread.

Who is Sue to rule that a thread needs to end? Who died and made her God?
This is not her private news group, she does not make the rules.
Old August 12th 04, 01:05 AM
Tarkus Shadow

Who is Sue to rule that a thread needs to end? Who died and made her God?
This is not her private news group, she does not make the rules.

I died and made her god! It's her opinion and if you don't like it, tough!
GET OVER IT!!! Otherwise, discuss it in a civil manner.
Old August 12th 04, 01:53 PM
Bdrx

Everyone needs to lighten up and relax. The thread was basicly Sue and
Jason with a few of us adding info. If she wants to end a thread with
him, why would any of you care. Chill out and lets try and have some
fun here.
Old August 12th 04, 02:26 PM
dahoov2

I just thought the thread was between me and one person and we didn't
need to bother people with it; plus, it was starting to get
redundant.... if he wants to continue, we can do so in private without
bothering people here......... if someone wanted to continue the
thread, they could; I can't stop them and would not want to. I helped
as much as I can, and it was time for me to stop.

Old August 12th 04, 02:29 PM
dahoov2

If only you knew I WANTED to stop posting because I am basically tired
of collecting, but because of you, I will just keep on here. YOU keep
me posting. You do it on purpose actually because you like to start
trouble. This is obvious to the group I think. You never say
anything helpful, you harrass me and others on and off the group and
you are just a troll. A troll which will have to come face me in
person to rid yourself of me; I'll never give you the satisfaction of
leaving or changing my personality to suit you. So keep on tuickin'
on. More power to you; waste your time and keep racking up those
goodie points that will someday get you into the pearly gates....or
NOT

Old August 12th 04, 10:51 PM
ThreeLilMillers

Who is Sue to rule that a thread needs to end? Who died and made her God?
This is not her private news group, she does not make the rules.

You said you would NEVER post here again!? Why do you keep posting?

Pre Order Service fon Autographs 6 August 5th 04 04:34 AM
MSCE MEMORABILIA: PRE ORDER AUTOGRAPHS MSCE MEMORABILIA Autographs 1 May 2nd 04 05:56 AM
Law & Order Success! (2 year wait) The Burg Autographs 1 February 21st 04 07:29 PM
order form for acid free, different size binder sheets Dahoov2 Autographs 0 September 7th 03 12:19 AM
Where a good websight to order 8x10 Photos ? Andrew Autographs 2 August 30th 03 12:32 AM