FYI: ASA-Accugrade files new suit in US District Court

Old January 8th 05, 01:41 AM
K6AZ

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:07:20 -0800, "Bob Flaminio" wrote:

gogu wrote:
I can't imagine I would be included, but, I can't open PDF so I'll
never know. :-(

How can't you open that PDF file Doris ?!
You just need to have the Acrobat reader which is free AFAIK.

She's a WebTVer. I don't think there's a PDF viewer for WebTV.

I would think by now WebTV would have some way for people to view
PDF files. Anyhow, here is a link to the suit that Doris should be able
to view:

http://bscicoins.com/case/page1.html

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old January 8th 05, 04:05 AM
Bob Peterson

I wonder if this is the first lawsuit against an internet newsgroup?

"K6AZ" wrote in message

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf

Old January 8th 05, 04:19 AM
Bob Peterson

odd part is I don't recall much talk about them on rcc at all lately. but I
have not been around much so maybe I missed it.

"K6AZ" wrote in message
On 06 Jan 2005 18:24:28 GMT, espam (WinWinscenario)
wrote:

It's done for no better reason than to have a chilling effect on the
criticism.

Bingo!

Old January 8th 05, 04:39 AM
Jorg Lueke

There's a lot that's odd starting with the fact that they can find a
lawyer to file somehting like this. An anti-trust conspiracy? What the
hell is that even supposed to mean? Asking people to boycott is hardly
conspiratorial and is done all the time. It's nuts and just plain
shameful conduct.
Old January 8th 05, 01:34 PM
gogu

Ο "Bob Peterson" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
odd part is I don't recall much talk about them on rcc at all lately. but
I have not been around much so maybe I missed it.

Right !
I tend to believe that they are doing all this just because nobody spoke
about them lately and they do need advertisement, even negative ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Old January 8th 05, 04:39 PM
Gary Matczak

I'll bet they don't even know what it is,............or
better,............isn't,.........

Old January 8th 05, 07:11 PM
Zamboni

"Gary Matczak" wrote in message
I'll bet they don't even know what it is,............or
better,............isn't,.........

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message
I wonder if this is the first lawsuit against an internet newsgroup?

Isn't it kind of like suing the viewers of a TV channel?

Old January 8th 05, 09:49 PM
George D

Zamboni wrote:
"Gary Matczak" wrote in message

I'll bet they don't even know what it is,............or
better,............isn't,.........

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message

I wonder if this is the first lawsuit against an internet newsgroup?

Isn't it kind of like suing the viewers of a TV channel?

Sounds to me like a reverse class action lawsuit?

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old January 9th 05, 02:50 PM
f b

Eric,
I think there is a way for us to read them, I'm just too lazy to
figure it out.
Thank you for doing it up for me.
You will all be happy to know I have purchased a computer. Now If I can
figure it out, I'll be able to read not only all the posts and sites but
I'm working on reading minds too!!!
Doris
I didn't see my name tho

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old January 9th 05, 04:08 PM
Cliff

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:50:01 -0500, (f b) wrote:

Eric,
I think there is a way for us to read them, I'm just too lazy to
figure it out.
Thank you for doing it up for me.
You will all be happy to know I have purchased a computer. Now If I can
figure it out, I'll be able to read not only all the posts and sites but
I'm working on reading minds too!!!
Doris
I didn't see my name tho

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Doris,
Glad to see you again and glad that you got a computer. If it enables
you to read minds and you happen across mine, just remember that at
least 90 percent of what you see in mine is delusional and the other
10 percent is just early memories trying to fire burned out synapes
and attempting to bring back flash backs from not so long ago.
Happy New Year!
Cliff

Older Accugrade Labels? eXistenZ32 Coins 0 September 4th 04 04:13 PM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Coin World finally reports on the suit K6AZ Coins 47 May 2nd 04 11:02 AM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM
Talking G. W. Bush and Clinton, Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in Flight Suit Dolls For Sale Donna Dolls 0 December 31st 03 05:42 PM