WTB: Rowe Saturn 2 (100 I) CD title rack assembly

Old March 13th 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mike[_4_]

Default WTB: Rowe Saturn 2 (100 I) CD title rack assembly

Hi all,
I would like to buy this whole unit in working condition, for a Saturn
2 jukebox. Hopefully, someone out there has gone digital with this
and has this part to spare. Includes housing, pages, the whole
thing. Part number 61094105. Please email me privately with details.

Thanks!
-Mike