A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Dolls
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Fayzah spanos tea rose doll

Old September 2nd 18, 04:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Fayzah spanos tea rose doll

I’m looking for the fayzah spanos tea rose doll (red hair version). If anyone has it or knows someone who has it for sale pm me or email me.
Ads

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off