A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Sport Collectables » Hockey
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Trading my Gretzky memorabilia !!!

Old April 14th 19, 03:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Trading my Gretzky memorabilia !!!

Hello I have a hockey classic fall preview 80/81 with Wayne gretsky (that's how it's spelled in the preview book), also has bobby hull in this book. I was looking at you're list and I see you have one from 79/80. I was wondering if you would have any idea how much my fall preview is worth especially with the spelling error of Gretzky's name. Please call if you can, 1-226-224-9365. My name is crystal. or please email me at thanks so much I hope I hear from you!
Ads