A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Stamps » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Postal History items for auction

Old March 19th 18, 04:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
PT
external usenet poster

Default Postal History items for auction

The time has come to make another valiant attempt to redistribute my accumulation of philatelic material. I guess the best course of action is to "dump" it on the market as that is what a reputable auctioneer did with my main collection. I believe if I had bought it for 5% of catalog then I got about 4% for all my efforts and time with study and organization. The reality is most likely more grim. Anyway, I shall be trying to follow the example of reputable dealers and throw it out there with as little fanfare, respect and care as the whole world of philately deserves. Here is a link to the first offerings. As time goes by, it should become less and less informative in description with great emphasis on 'I don't give a rat's ass'.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/loepp/m.htm...p2047675.l2562
Ads
Old March 19th 18, 11:08 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt View Post
The time has come to make another valiant attempt to redistribute my accumulation of philatelic material. I guess the best course of action is to "dump" it on the market as that is what a reputable auctioneer did with my main collection. I believe if I had bought it for 5% of catalog then I got about 4% for all my efforts and time with study and organization. The reality is most likely more grim. Anyway, I shall be trying to follow the example of reputable dealers and throw it out there with as little fanfare, respect and care as the whole world of philately deserves. Here is a link to the first offerings. As time goes by, it should become less and less informative in description with great emphasis on 'I don't give a rat's ass'. https://www.ebay.com/sch/loepp/m.htm...p2047675.l2562
terima kasih untuk posting
Old October 13th 18, 05:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
chicken-fried
external usenet poster

Default Postal History items for auction

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:43:09 AM UTC-6, global2016 wrote:
pt;698862 Wrote:
The time has come to make another valiant attempt to redistribute my
accumulation of philatelic material. I guess the best course of action
is to "dump" it on the market as that is what a reputable
auctioneer did with my main collection. I believe if I had bought it for
5% of catalog then I got about 4% for all my efforts and time with study
and organization. The reality is most likely more grim. Anyway, I shall
be trying to follow the example of reputable dealers and throw it out
there with as little fanfare, respect and care as the whole world of
philately deserves. Here is a link to the first offerings. As time goes
by, it should become less and less informative in description with great
emphasis on 'I don't give a rat's ass'. http://tinyurl.com/y8cbbzn4 terima kasih untuk posting

--
global2016

global2016 is obviously a cowardly weasel but that is the legacy they have chosen, like a bad song it will forever play in their head.